fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
As far as I count in this voting stats...LP had planned Sophia sex with 25 characters of the story before the release of Part 2.
Please tell me no one ever thought Sophia was going to have sex with 25 characters. That's the funniest fucking shit I've heard in a long time.
Suppose sophia did sex with dylan...so what will happen with dylan and sophia next?? How the story will move forward? No clue.
Anal of course!

Progress Report Ver. 0.201
0% - 0% - 0%
0% - 0%

View attachment 3610098
No more animations? That's lame.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Please tell me no one ever thought Sophia was going to have sex with 25 characters. That's the funniest fucking shit I've heard in a long time.

Anal of course!
Well that's what he asked in the vote...gave 25 characters as option...so he might have planned for atleast 25 storyline right?? else why to ask for a vote with 25 characters? Ask LP, he do this funny shit.

And about Dylan having anal with Sophia lol..yea we will see that after 20 years offcourse. If he stick to the plan.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
LP basically admitted that with all those characters he put in he created a big mess. Better late than never...
Now that he knows the big question is if he is going to fix his mess by letting some characters die out and not introduce anymore new characters or will he kill some and then give birth to new characters as in "HAIL HYDRA" :LOL:

Killed Emma, Introduced Aimee Naomi and the Homeless guy :LOL:
HAIL_HYDRA.gif

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Well that's what he asked in the vote...gave 25 characters as option...so he might have planned for atleast 25 storyline right?? else why to ask for a vote with 25 characters? Ask LP, he do this funny shit.
Oh ok so maybe he had 25 potential partners and wanted to give his supporters the illusion that their opinion mattered kinda like our election here in the states.

• Haha
Reactions: dan_roger69

Fendrall

Mar 3, 2017
But admitting this is not enough, if he truly respected his patrons and wanted to complete the game, he would have tried to find a solution to these problems, such as ending the game with the main characters and putting the less popular ones at the DLC or ending the game and starting a new one with Dylan or Ellie as the MC. But now all he is doing is just milking his patrons.
I agree, he has already shown that he does not respect his patrons: just look at the results of the survey a few months ago about Sophia's new appearance.
Expecting him to start doing things the way they should be done is therefore sheer illusion imho.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Late thoughts,

But yeah, Sophias model looks MID as hell, it belongs with the animations, Gary Sue Sam, pigeons, and so on in regard to asking: "wtf why?"

I said it before I guess I'll say it again, in the SAME update that we get this Gollum ass model for Sophia to "improve her" we (also take in note this guy went back to update earlier events for no reason) see the return of Logan and Tyler who without a doubt have the worst models in this game but no let's update the model of the MC for no reason, hell the only time Sophias model is a discussion of "hey why not this?" is the matter of her tits size which I don't think require an overhaul.

Wouldn't be shocked if this idea came solely from JOHNs creator randomly changing Jessicas model. But that's another story, forget any complaint about AWAM being completed JOHN seems like it only gets one update a year.

Thank you.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I am doing my own review about the current update and I have to say that I am bit of curious why L&P had perform the scenes with Dylan and Ellie in different ways. I mean, in the end of each scenes, when each character reach their orgasms, L&P made the story had more impact of conscience for Sophia with Dylan than with Ellie.

Also, back in the day 20, we can visually see the result after Dylan orgasm, when he spread all his cum over Sophia's body.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Different from Ellie orgasm, as she not spread her cum over Sophia's face and body as well.
And my question is: Why L&P had made both scenes in different ways, by making Dylan's cumming visually and Ellie's not?

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
Anal of course!
Lol yea in your dream. Sophia didn't even spread her leg to show her pussy yet and you are dreaming about anal lol.

Oh ok so maybe he had 25 potential partners and wanted to give his supporters the illusion that their opinion mattered kinda like our election here in the states.
Trust me if he would have made that instead of what he's making now...he would not have lost his subscribers. I don't want to go back on this thread but i think he had more than double subscribers few years back. Because it was Sophia's storyline with different characters in different scenario...It's not teenagers sex story. Even if Dylan and all teenagers got more vote, he should had continued with original storyline with sophia having sex with different people in school, museum, janitor, party, home etc rather than developing story only on Dylan and Ellie for an year and adding their 1300 addional friends.
Yea he do give illusion all the time... he change his plan every now and then. First he say it's 5 year project ..it's 7 year now and 8th year running...and sophia.

Why L&P had made both scenes in different ways, by making Dylan's cumming visually and Ellie's not?
Your question should be when L&P will make a scene where Sophia cum. Why Dylan, Sam and Ellie didn't make sophia cum and he showed only Sophia serving as a whore to satisfy their needs? Sophia has sexual desire right?? So she should spread her leg instead of satisfying others..Every update starts with sophia is getting hot with sexual feeling and end up with she giving HJ/BJ to others...

That's common sense...if I am excited, I will do sex rather than giving someone else fingering... LP IS DUMB.
If Sophia is excited she should do sex or some other character should make her reach orgasm...but nope whenever sophia gets excited, she gives handjob to everyone. Like that will satisfy her sexual feelings.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
Also someone please clear this up for me , did tyler finger sophia? Or she stopped him from entering her and he just played with her labia?
Why is that important?
It’s important to Tyler :p. And to me I guess, as I geek out on these filthy details.

3.30 star(s) 452 Votes