• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BillieKimochi

Apr 1, 2023
You know, such a biased attitude in this update is due to the long production and "bad" people who spoiled the updates from start to finish, without wanting to share! Have respect! If you don’t want to share, that’s your right, but then don’t spoil it - you are people without conscience and honor! (n)

Because of all this, the opinion about this update has many disadvantages!
- the new Sophia seems to have undergone plastic surgery, sometimes she is not recognizable at all (at the same time, i had my own save where Ellie decides to leave Logan or forgive him, having downloaded it, i had to skip it until the new update, but there are such good shots of Sophia with Sam, Sophia with Dylan in the bath, Sophia with Dylan on a date and then in the jacuzzi, after that a new day comes and you see her new face - it’s such a terrible contrast, before she was more beautiful and her facial features were more refined - in general, this is a failure!)
- why this stupid division between the path of Dylan and Sam? I mean the robe, if you go the Dylan path then Sophia goes up and changes her robe to a more decent one, if you are on Sam's path then she takes off her bra - (just wait! But if you are on Dylan's path then Sophia forgets to put on her bra, but goes down to the kitchen to her husband already wearing it - WTF?) then the scene with Sam becomes much better and more playful, Sophia teases the boy and then gives him a bra! Why change robes? After all, as long as Sam and Dylan’s events don’t overlap, it’s a waste of time to change clothes - nonsense!
- Sophia's nipples became pale and not detailed
- the first and second kiss animations are simply disgusting and terrible, the old frame-by-frame animation of a kiss in the shower is a thousand times cooler than these! LP fired the animator and decided to do everything himself?:ROFLMAO:
- Ellie looks at Sophia and thinks how she is drowning in blue eyes? WTF? Sophia has brown-green eyes, Ellie has brown eyes, where did the blue ones come from?
- The first licking animation is a little strange, probably because of Sophia’s new face (the second one is very nice). The blowjob animation raised the animator's bar high 13 out of 10, in this update he just didn’t try and did everything poorly 3 out of 10, or was it still done by the LP himself?
- the shots when "after sex" Sophia is washing in the shower with Ellie, why are they so pale, it’s as if there is a lack of quality and detail, is it that light or was it done in a hurry? Terrible!
- to create emotion on Ellie’s face, he still uses face epp and ai, is he too lazy to waste time building emotions?
- most likely he will soon change Ellie’s model to a newer one!
- an event with Viki that was not announced - again a waste of time or is it a replacement for a second job?

On the plus side
- whoever likes the theme of Sophia and Ellie, whey like this update, in this regard it is good!
- with the guys, the building of the relationship and the plot has advanced further, it’s like the plot building of Sophia’s character for hereto betrayal (if only it weren’t for the fact that it took seven years).
Yeah the kissing animation was really bad he just wasted time with it

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
Please stop whining. The game has a million likes and downloads. Just move on.
The game is bullshit and manages to get less than 2 thousand supporters (less than 0.5% of total downloads) even after million downloads...so stop presenting the game as a huge success..it's a peanut..if the game would have been a success, he would have got atleast 10k supporters on this patreon out of his million downloads after 7 years of development and an early launch over other games of this genre. So kindly don't try present the game as a big success..it's the big failure and a scam for those (0.2% of the people out of millions download) who are still paying for it.

The only way to improve the game is to listen to the fans what they are asking for.. But, obviously the developer has excluded that option in order to milk the customers. If 99.8% of the audience are criticizing the game means the game is super duper failure. And even if 0.2% of supporters back up the developer with 10 fake ids, it will not change the fact that 99.8% of players don't like the game.

The only way to improve or being praised again as he was praised in past is to listen to the viewers and apply it in future development....that i think only supporters who still believe in him can do...if there are 1000000 opinions ..atleast 1000 might be same so apply those opinions inside the game.

There are games with lower quality graphics those are better than this game....I cannot blindly support the developer just for high graphic quality renders for 7 years where story is getting worse over the period of time and the teasing and sex part is negligible and not exciting anymore.

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I think Lust&Passion is doing dirty to the lesbian path players:

- First, the Alyssa event happened outside the lesbian path.
- Then, the Ellie party event happened outside too.
- And now the player has to approve male approaches to get this major lesbian scene, the most relevant one, so far. Besides, you would think Ellie would be more lesbian rejecting Logan and not coming back to him. Edit: It seems like there will be an only lesbian version of this update.
Bibifoc

Last edited:
Reactions: Impulse 9

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
While L&P is slow with development, at least some action is finally happening. Every update from now on should have some form of sex right? I mean Sophie isn't going from eating out her daughter back to just getting wet and then pulling back right?

Schlabbi

Jun 1, 2019
The game ends for me with Sophie sniffing her daughters panties and talking about a new date at the spa. Is something happening if I try another way? How do I get there?

DDTolik

May 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This update has really weird faces.

But I don’t care about the graphics. I'M VERY SORRY FOR DYLAN.
She gave Ellie cunnilingus, and reluctantly gave Dylan a handjob :безумный: :безумный: :безумный: :плакать: :плакать: :плакать: :дьявольский:
I read through all the shit with the dudes and then, I was like, time for some Ellie and Sophia action only to be turned off by the bad kissing animation. I said it can't get worse than that.

How did you manage to screw her face that much man?!!!!!!! He did all the other things right but like who is that supposed to be man?????? We want Sophia licking Ellies pussy not some random ass woman. Hire a dude who can export Daz scenes to Blender and arrange the materials correctly. And stop it with the closed eyes, the characters look like either they are about to fall asleep at every scene or that they are the biggest creeps around.

But I don’t care about the graphics. I'M VERY SORRY FOR DYLAN.
She gave Ellie cunnilingus, and reluctantly gave Dylan a handjob :mad::mad::mad::cry::cry::cry::devilish: :mad: :mad: :mad: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Where's the blowjob? At least titty fucking with cum on them or face?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AWifeAndMother-P2v0.200
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
IMHO finally a good update after many months.
I would like to see the Mother hard banged in a gangbang, but my fear is that I’ll never will see this.

• Haha
Reactions: gloui94

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
The lesbian part was ok, I love Ellie's hairy pussy. But the worst thing is that if you don’t make the most idiotic, illogical decision (forgive Logan), you have zero content in this update, it’s ridiculous, 6 months = 0 content. I was replaying this scene from the gallery, and when those two brainless scary dickheads opened their mouths, my only desire was to press the skip button.

rolinga69

May 10, 2020
Damn this was.. yeah not good, i think this lil update will finally make me stop being so hooked up with the game and the short updates, it has good graphics and animations but yeah gonna wait for real updates like Being a DIK game :)

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes