• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
wait what this update even have? i literally didnt get anything and the whole update was liek what 10 minutes without skipping?

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Hi guys, in this game, there is a way that the son succeeds in fucking his mother?
I don't want to disappoint you.. but:

First of all, your expectations are too optimistic… at best 2 PDs = 4 years… Secondly, Sophia will not be part of any of the announced heterosexual scenes… To see Sophia with another man you have to wait at least 6 more PDs which are translated in 12 years of production… Unless LP comes up with a magic solution and seriously speeds up production.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Hello, I'm calling you from the future. It seems like it would be more accurate to call it 6 years rather than 2 years...
I'm from the even further future and can tell you right now that she doesn't fuck anyone except the husband. Right before she decides to fuck the son the dev ended the game with a big ol "THE END".

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes