awamman

Sep 16, 2023
My personal opinion/review of the update 0.200:

Pros:

* Looks great
* Sophia is finally getting kinkier
* Ellie wants to "hotwife/mom her" so basically son, daughter and husband all encourage her sexuality and outside sexual adventures, very promising!

Cons:

* Animations still look a little unnatural but they are placed well for the most part in the story
* I was hoping for more action between Tyler and Sophia that will include cumshot and maybe animation but I understand that this update is focusing on building that sexual tension and take the connection between Sophia and Ellie to a much kinkier place.

Conclusion:

A lot to look forward to! Let's hope we get faster updates and slightly better animations (if at all)

"I'm not a critic but if I was my name would be: Avery Ones Acrtitic"

giphy (1).gif

lewdfapper

Oct 5, 2023
Guys I have updated the game. But I only saw Sofia wake up, tease Sam and smelling Ellie's panties? I am somewhere locked out of the new scene. Can you help me with what the scene is and how can I get it

• Haha
Reactions: Jinsem

awamman

Sep 16, 2023
Guys I have updated the game. But I only saw Sofia wake up, tease Sam and smelling Ellie's panties? I am somewhere locked out of the new scene. Can you help me with what the scene is and how can I get it
You need to go to the gallery make sure it's unlocked (there's a lock button on top no need for password) you basically choose the last scene on the bottom (it's a thumbnail of scenes)
It only works on the 0.200 full game part 2 version. The gallery feature is not going to be in the DOL (decisions of life)

You welcome!

"I'm not a big helper but if I was my name would be: Ben Helper"

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
How does subbing and downloading work for his patreon? you sub him on patreon and then your patreon email gets authorized to log in to his website to download the game? because you can't seem to create an account for the site, i'm assuming it authorizes your patreon email, but then how do you create your password? o_O, does he message you a password to use?
Yes, to your last question.

Reactions: MangoTree

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
I don't know how or if you're too serious about this statement, but fact is, visualwise, AWAM is undeniably a great game, easily one of the best on F95, storywise, is a completely different story tho, especially after all these years of development and improvements, but sadly, not too much seems to be changing about the dev's approach to doing business, so that's that.
I am completely serious, this game is one of the first 5 out of hundreds of adult games that I have played

dbzf

Jul 18, 2021
I would say this update is good/fine. The only and the major complain is LP just butchered sophia. I don’t think this game will be abandoned if it’s unrealistic but it will if LP keeps up with shitting sophia’s model.
1. Her face looks like Botox face and in animations even weirder.
2. Her breasts seem like pumped up back to size when she show Dylan the first time.
3. Finally her nipples, previous updates they are unique and looks best in comparison to other games but now it’s similar or even worse than the other games.
Either Lp became stupid or some one else took over his project.

3.20 star(s) 458 Votes