• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Luxxor24

Apr 18, 2024
Hello everyone

I'm a big fan of aWAM and Sophia Parker.

I am glad to announce that I have made the first version of my fan version of the game Expose My Teacher. The game is made on Unreal Engine 5 and, unlike the original, it is a sandbox with interactive content. You can select dialog options and get different results. The game has added voice acting for Sofia.

The game is under active development, there are plans to increase the amount of content, animation quality, and plot development. It's interesting to adapt to VR, but that's in the future :)

I hope you enjoy this little adventure. I wish you a good game!

Expose My Teacher (A Wife And Mother fan game) [v 0.12][Luxxor Games] | F95zone

Dhanush dhanu

Jan 13, 2021
Androdi
Hello everyone

I'm a big fan of aWAM and Sophia Parker.

I am glad to announce that I have made the first version of my fan version of the game Expose My Teacher. The game is made on Unreal Engine 5 and, unlike the original, it is a sandbox with interactive content. You can select dialog options and get different results. The game has added voice acting for Sofia.

The game is under active development, there are plans to increase the amount of content, animation quality, and plot development. It's interesting to adapt to VR, but that's in the future :)

I hope you enjoy this little adventure. I wish you a good game!

Expose My Teacher (A Wife And Mother fan game) [v 0.12][Luxxor Games] | F95zone
Android pls

Reactions: Adsnow

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
So am I the only one who actively cockblocks Dylan (and in future Sam, if it comes to it) from content with literally any other female besides Sophia? lol. Poor Dylan telling Sophia he wants to practise on her for his relationship with Christina, and I'm here cackling to myself because I've sabotaged that relationship every chance I got. Do people actually enjoy any of the scenes that don't revolve around Sophia? Generally curious.

I'd love to have more content with Zac too. He and Sam are my favourite characters right now.

Also, I hate being forced to do what Aiden says - with a burning passion. I didn't mind the first 3 days (the art thing was actually pretty nice), but then the 4th task with letting the other guys touch Sophia without any real recourse? Nah. I don't want to have my Sophia have to debase herself like some cheap slut for those punks, especially if I have zero choice in the matter. I know you can do the Don Morello thing, but I didn't really want to go THAT far and I wish there was another way. Would have been so much better if we'd somehow gotten some dirt on Aiden and could give him some of his own medicine back. Humiliate him a bit. Maybe use his cock when Sophia needs to let off a bit of tension.

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes