• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I'd rather say, AI might be an even bigger factor in speeding up the progress. I just hope it won't ruin the game too much.
AI was already used during the evening events on PD 13 for Sophia/Dylan events 1&2 and Dylan/Ellie/Christine events. As you can see from the images shared for PD 14 morning events, it did not speed it up. He returned to the original models for Sophia and Ellie, with minor touch-ups in this upcoming update.

The question is how many renders and animation loops are in this upcoming update. Plus, he's writing the script in real-time.

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
10th or 17th May for the next update. Now that we're getting closer to the update being done, my curiosity for the update is growing.

I am curious if I get any content at all considering I got Ellie to dump Logan, so not overly caring for this update. I have predicted this update before but in case you missed it or forgot.

I think the small Ellie/Sophia event is them arranging to go to the sauna, that is obvious now.

Also, in past, I predicted the main event with Sophia/Ellie could be anything as it was the weekend. I did mention the spa and a follow-up to the previous spa event with a massage, I also think the spa event Sophia got her boobs out in front of strangers when she went to the spa with Vicki and Deshawn(?) could factor into this event.

I think if Ellie hasn't dumped Logan, the Ellie bitch setting comes into play with how Ellie interacts with Sophia at the sauna. It makes sense that Logan would be a bad influence on Ellie and why she acts like a bitch towards Sophia.

For those that don't know, there is an Ellie bitch setting that was found a long time ago, seems like it's a simple Yes or No but don't think it has been defined yet in AWAM, not 100% sure.

As for us who dumped Logan, I don't think we get anything as I think this update is more focused on Logan and Tyler being there. I think the next update might focus on a spa trip without Logan and Tyler.

I'm not sure, maybe it's all in one update but it doesn't seem likely for L&P to do that.
Doesn't seem like him at all but he did say both paths will be in this release.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
As you can see from the images shared for PD 14 morning events, it did not speed it up.
Well, something did speed it up. He finished up the renders, like, very fast, I don't know, it feels like 50% in two weeks or something like that.
He returned to the original models for Sophia and Ellie, with minor touch-ups
Wait what? Where did you get that information? It seems like the Sophia model is new, I'm not sure if it's the B variant from before or not, but it's not the old one, I'm pretty sure.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Indian Jeff Bezos?

"I'm not an Indian billionaire but if I was my name would be Rashid Ghandi Bezos"

Also does anyone thinks or asked L&P if Sophia is about to polish any knobs?

"I'm not from east Europe, I'm not a Polish Knob"
Muhammad Sarim Akhtar. A simple cricket fan.

" I'm not an Indian Actor but If I was, my name would be Chad Rukh Khan "

Reactions: Awamboy

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
that's cool, but I want to see Sophia doing something with one of the guys, doesn't have to be full sex but just some action. I imagine that because both guys are there, they are apart of it on some level (even just as watchers)
Well me too

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes