grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
really enjoy the build up and the choices in the game. Love that you've actually put in some good lesbian content. Not all of us want our female MC's to just take every dick offered. I love the idea of the wife finding her release in the form of females, as well as males, instead of the only options being guys. Keep up the great work, really looking forward to new updates.

Reactions: baka and Arcane666

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
But of course if some people just run through the game as fast as possible without even try some different ways, then of course it's very short! By the way, I tried myself to play the longest filthy path of 0.03 by just clicking every images away. I needed almost 5 minutes! So I guess you easily need about 15, if you read the text and enjoy some renders for at least 2 seconds!

Either way, from now on I'll try my best to make some events of the next days quicker with less renders, to speed things up finally and get to the main events.
What concerns the blackouts, I'll try to edit this for the next version completely and make them even shorter. But I absolutely don't understand why so many people got problems with some 0.5 - 2 second blackouts between scene changes. This is an aesthetic method which is used in every movie! It shows that many people just want to click themselves as fast as possible through the game.

But anyway. I'll try to fasten up the next days by reducing the amount of renders even more. But the problem will still be, that if I create different paths, then it takes more time of course. So people who are playing a special path will get the feeling that there is not much content like it's the case with this update 0.03. That's why I also thought about to start creating short erotic stories, where you won't have many paths but they will be very short, lucid and lewd stuff will happen much faster.
First of all, PLEASE do not reduce the amount of renders! That is your STRENGTH as a dev, so keep playing to your strengths!! Do what you do best, and people will support you.

But regarding the transitions, let me make a few points:

On the first playthrough, yes, the transitions are a valuable aesthetic method and it's fine. But games like this are meant to be replayed, making alternate choices as you go. For example, I played all the way through with making all the "filthy" decisions, and then I replayed with the "good wife" decisions. It's not that I want to "click myself as past as possible through the game." It means I want to hold the CTRL key while skipping all the scenes that I've already seen to find scenes that are different when making other choices. The transitions make that kind of annoying, because it takes a lot longer than most other Renpy games to replay.

During my first playthrough of every update, the transitions are not much of a bother; it's when I replay the game that it becomes a problem and a complaint. But hey, it's a small complaint and I hope it's constructive. This is an amazing story and one of my favorite games. Don't let the whiners and critics get to you!

Sorry, was busy taking my 6 year old daughter to soccer practice, doctors said it was good exercise for her and a nice way to meet the other girls who were interested in an easy low impact activity that doesn't take much athleticism.
Not to mention the orange slices :)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Man coming to the thread of this game always gives me cancer... One of my favorite games so far since Sophia's choices matter unlike 99% of the other garbage corruption games where the female protagonist can't walk 10 minutes without some piece of trash BBC getting buried in her snatch to remind us what sex gods black dudes are...smh

If you want to see that trash go play 99% of all the other corruption games out there, Elena's Life, Marie's chapter, Katie's Corruption, etc.

This is the only corruption game where the female protagonist actually has a type !! She has said at least 3 times she isn't attracted to black guys, which I applaud the dev for, as they are always used as a crutch for these types of games, and it's racist as all hell.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Man coming to the thread of this game always gives me cancer... One of my favorite games so far since Sophia's choices matter unlike 99% of the other garbage corruption games where the female protagonist can't walk 10 minutes without some piece of trash BBC getting buried in her snatch to remind us what sex gods black dudes are...smh

If you want to see that trash go play 99% of all the other corruption games out there, Elena's Life, Marie's chapter, Katie's Corruption, etc.

This is the only corruption game where the female protagonist actually has a type !! She has said at least 3 times she isn't attracted to black guys, which I applaud the dev for, as they are always used as a crutch for these types of games, and it's racist as all hell.
Now let's hope the dev sticks to that idea and doesn't have her somehow give a try to some BBC and suddenly 'break her' and act like it's the only piece of dick on the planet thats worth a damn. Otherwise 100% agree with you that it's nice that she seems to actually make choices that are IC.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I really appreciate all of you out there who likes what I'm doing. Unfortunately there are not many of you. Some people just don't understand that we got here a gradually developing (more authentic) story, written for 30 playable days and we are just at the end of playable day 4 now! Next vers. 0.035/0.04 will be playable day 5. So there will still happen a lot. But all in good time.
It's just obvious now that I tried to bring an unique quality and effort to the absolutely wrong game genre where only the very minority is interested in a realistic story development, extremely detailed elaborate renders (huge varying settings) and really read and especially understand all the dialogues and notice all the fine hints everywhere. While the very majority are just looking for a quick fap. For me it's very important to get to know all the characters first before it comes to lewd scenes with them.

What concerns the blackouts, I'll try to edit this for the next version completely and make them even shorter. But I absolutely don't understand why so many people got problems with some 0.5 - 2 second blackouts between scene changes. This is an aesthetic method which is used in every movie! It shows that many people just want to click themselves as fast as possible through the game.

But anyway. I'll try to fasten up the next days by reducing the amount of renders even more. But the problem will still be, that if I create different paths, then it takes more time of course. So people who are playing a special path will get the feeling that there is not much content like it's the case with this update 0.03. That's why I also thought about to start creating short erotic stories, where you won't have many paths but they will be very short, lucid and lewd stuff will happen much faster.
Thats why I said - creating multiple paths in your style of showing the story is suicidal.

Best Advice I have for you is keep the branching to absolute minimum. Just 2 paths of good and bad wife if you want it.

Moreover - instead of betraying your own ideals and adding in shallow empty sexy scenes that werent planned there from before, just so simpleminded perverts have something to fap to - try a diffrent aproach.

Instead of making all the diffrent paths at the same time, focus on one branch of the story for now, and do the other one later.

Or make one branch for like 3 updates and then switch to the other one.

Otherwise you will find yourself drowning in ever smaller updates that have only more and more branches, but less and less content for 1 playthrough ...

Your game is more of a interactive story anyway rather than game - and it is ok to be like that !

Take a look at the Daughter for Desert "game" - it is basicly a visual novel wihtout any branching.
That is what will work best with your style IMHO.

Just dont betray your ideals to please a general crowd.
No need to lessent he number of renders per scene too if you just follow my advise to making the story more linnear and focusing on 1 side of the story each update.

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
I like how offended you were over me calling Milfy City better than this game.

If you enjoy fapping over the mother scowling at people 24/7 then that's a fetish not made for me. Just don't try to insult my intelligence by calling that "build up".

"Did that guy look at my boobs?" 400 renders on her face showing disgust

There's a reason why this game has significantly less patreons than ICSTOR and i'm pretty sure you'll be hard pressed to argue this amateur developer being "king" over the likes of Mr Dots (someone who got build up right) or ICSTOR and the numbers back me up
i wasn't offended i just couldn't believe how people with such a narrow view can't understand how great and different the game is and the reason why the have more patreons might be that it's not their first game, also please play F.I.L.F from iccreations and compare it to Milfy City and you'll see how "similar" they both are.
Really there nothing else i can tell you if you wanna keep playing the game do it it's your right to do so just please dont tell what happens in each update to people who haven't played it yet.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
@Lust&Passion I liked the update and how the story is progressing. Wish I had a time machine to travel to the future and have the game complete or close to it with the 10k renders LOL. But well, meanwhile I have to be patient :p
Sophia is WELL worth the slow burn!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
It's actually a solid choice he didn't "Corrupt" Sophia with the snap of his fingers to please some people.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yes, and the earth was once an igneous mass.

Reactions: xןʞ

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I can't believe that mom gave her blessing to the daughter join that perverted gym with those creepy guys and instructor, on top of that the gym has unisex shower. *facepalm*

I understand this is a game, but realistic a woman like her would join a female only gym, at very least she would never recommend that gym to her daughter.

Reactions: Namco15

a55555

May 31, 2017
The vision l&p has is unrealistic. So much potential but it will enver be realized unfortunately. The rate of content coming out is slow. Then you factor in all these different routes (good, filthy, lesbian)..and it will probly never get finished. As someone said above, this game is maybe 5% done. It will take at least 5 years to finish this game.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Why dont the devs spend more time for games?
the date realease will be delayed but we have more scene

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
But I absolutely don't understand why so many people got problems with some 0.5 - 2 second blackouts between scene changes. This is an aesthetic method which is used in every movie!
You must first understand what the blackout is used for in movies. Blackouts are a carry-over from theater, and were often an indicator that an act has ended and it was time to applaud. In movies, blackouts serve to book-end a movie. Some movies only use it at the end. At most, they are used to indicate major passages of time, major changes in beat, or at the end of a sequence that is meant to be the end of the movie-equivalent of an "act". Abusing the blackout is aesthetically jarring and makes your film language incoherent. There's a reason why the sex scene between Leonidas and his wife in "300" is the laughingstock of sex scenes... at the heart of it was an absolutely clueless abuse of blackouts.

A lot of the scenes you use blackouts in would have been transitioned on a real movie script as "cut to". Blacking out to merely change angle or to move time forward superficially (something you do a lot... first minute into the new update, you're already doing it) both unnecessarily extends minor, filler scenes, it reduces the impact of the blackout properly used and is disruptive of your flow and pacing.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Compared with the hype, that was made about the next release, I was very disappointed Takes about 5 minutes tp finish the game, and not even sexy scenes on it.
I believe the game has a lot of potential, and I think if you play it once every 6 months, It would be a lot of fun.
Just my thoughts

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Compared with the hype, that was made about the next release, I was very disappointed Takes about 5 minutes tp finish the game, and not even sexy scenes on it.
I believe the game has a lot of potential, and I think if you play it once every 6 months, It would be a lot of fun.
Just my thoughts
dude dont press ctrl there is sex in this upgrade.

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
5) In this version are 502 renders! So, no, I didn't become lazy. I can't believe how many people just don't think about to maybe try some different ways (decisions).
You're right .. i called you "lazy" in my last comment , sorry for that :oops: .... as you said , i haven't tried to follow another ways or routes yet ...and i don't want to , for now . So, i will keep my "mouth shut" the next time before to say something stupid ;)

It's also very alarming, how many players don't see all the fine hints for possible future events, spread over the whole game yet (probably because they're just clicking like hell through the images to find some "lewd stuff")
- I don't play any adult game without read
- I don't care if your game or from another devs have sex scenes, lewd stuff or whatever (can you believe it? :biggrin:)
- I care more "teasing" scenes or softcore ..
- I really care to read, choice a good story with hot babes included ..
- Believe or not... i'm learning english language playing these games hahaha XD (i'm from Lima-Perú)

And I don't know if anyone noticed that there are some hot moaning and panting sounds too!
A great addition !

Either way, from now on I'll try my best to make some events of the next days quicker with less renders, to speed things up finally and get to the main events.
Please , don't do that ...

3.30 star(s) 452 Votes