• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zerokyl

Aug 26, 2017
I'm a little concerned about the bad wife points: sometimes games with lust/slut/corruption type points gate sex options behind too high a threshold so like, if you want to get the hot gangbang scene you have to have sex with the gross hobo in the alley and let the pimply teen grope you and I am not about that lifestyle
What kind of game is this that you describe?

May 4, 2017
No, that's not what I'm saying, at all. Feedback is fuel, no matter where it comes from.
What I'm saying is that the constant mocking of the guy's work is pointless. And complains about the delays are silly, when they don't cost the one complaining a dime.
Silly though they may be you're looking at that from the wrong perspective. It's not about the money but about the expectation, they expect so they are disappointed when they don't get what they expected so they turn to complaining, which of course is not forbidden.

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
I'm a little concerned about the bad wife points: sometimes games with lust/slut/corruption type points gate sex options behind too high a threshold so like, if you want to get the hot gangbang scene you have to have sex with the gross hobo in the alley and let the pimply teen grope you and I am not about that lifestyle
When she was walking through the slum and later to the store by the school I felt those were dangerous situations. Then the sister had the gun which could be a way our if she bought one too.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
And, before the downpour of posts begin, his exact words were "approximately the 30th of April" (emphasis mine)

So, it would be nice to hope for 4/30, but he left wiggle room. Generally, when someone leaves wiggle room, they usually use it.

Reactions: RWaites and rf96

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Spoiler alert:

He's not dropping it until next payments are processed.

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes