Norexy

Jan 7, 2017
I hope that too This game is just great in my opinion ı hope delays won't change my opinion

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I'm just surprised a working title of "A wife and mother" hasn't already triggered the Patreon hunting hounds.

Perhaps that's part of a secret plan on his part - delay any actual incest as long as possible (if ever) to avoid being shut down by the evil empire.

Of course, he could simply never put incest in the game and just tease the crap out of all of you. Wouldn't that lead to a bunch of interesting posts?

In the meantime, let's see close he comes to "approximately" April 30th. I would think you couldn't go past May 2nd and still call it "approximately". My guess is tomorrow or he will post another note.

Reactions: Jag Hond

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i wonder how much more filthy points we need to get naked or do naughty stuff. i chose the filthy path to max points in filthiness, all male characters (except husband lol), ellie, and lesbian interest. it’s super slow burn and i hope we don’t need 100 points of filthy or with that neighbor dude Sam to get somewhere like showing him your tits.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. That would be cruel, but snarky of the dev to do. Might be counterproductive to earnings, but would be pretty funny.

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
The game has to be released today or all credibility to the Dev will be lost and he'll simply lose patreons. But you never know.
Im starting to get nervous...

Reactions: a55555

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
I'm just surprised a working title of "A wife and mother" hasn't already triggered the Patreon hunting hounds.
So, Brother, please keep on doing your own business and being quiet... ;):closedeyesmile:

With best regards.

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Maybe because do you trust in dev.'s credibility until too much? :closedeyesmile:
More seriously, now? The dev. is a perfectionist indeed. And his work will be ready when it's ready.
To me it's enough, I won't bother him.

With best regards.

Reactions: filochard
3.20 star(s) 458 Votes