paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
i like seeing all the scroungers begging for the update only not to get it when the people that have the update and the scroungers bugging them for it all they have to say is no and there is fuck all they can do about it

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
File a complain with Patreon that you didn't get what you paid for. They maybe refund you. And if they are slow you get the game before that :WeSmart:
What's the complaint? You just need to write an email to L&P and it will give you access to download the game. It's very simple and you don't have to wait 5 hours, unless of course he paid the required amount.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
What's the complaint? You just need to write an email to L&P and it will give you access to download the game. It's very simple and you don't have to wait 5 hours, unless of course he paid the required amount.
Well I have no clue about how it works, thought it maybe was a pay now get update later type of deal.. But I'd try anyways. Worse thing they can do is ban you from their Patreon :KEK:

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well I have no clue about how it works, thought it maybe was a pay now get update later type of deal.. But I'd try anyways. Worse thing they can do is ban you from their Patreon :KEK:
Knowing the dev there must be some "small letters" somewhere on his site.

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes