josebr

Aug 20, 2021
Guys, I'm wondering, how come Patreon didn't ban his account because of mother-son incest, or am I delusional and there's no such rule on Patreon?

Reactions: Miltoncito

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
one of the most disrespectful pictures i have ever seen
View attachment 3633036
the picture is not bad, but if I'm going to fuck this game right now, I would say that we will wait for a long time before anyone else in the game besides Sofia's stupid husband fucks her in her place, her sucker husband, I don't know that this stupid bitch isho and who's going to get pregnant from who knows who... smile? it will be complete bullshit if this stupid bitch gets pregnant from Sam.. it will be complete shit

• Wow
Reactions: MixQQ

Morgan12

Jun 1, 2018
There could have been more, just a kiss, it's his secret girlfriend. Certainly, Sam should have got to feel some ass or something. i do like her new robe by the way.

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
Still waiting for this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I find it particularly piquant that people in this forum post animations that look much better and more natural than the original game.

I think animations should either look like an extention of the renders (like the pics), and keep it simple or go to a completely different level or relaizem.. Recently the animations in the game are sort of in between, not high end enough to look realistic and not simple enough to look like an extention of the renders.

You guys feeling me? Catching my drift? Breaking my wind?
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Morgan12

Jun 1, 2018
maybe the side-job will be included on next update and I think Tyler should habe at least fingered her or sucked that clit. but alas, i just hope Sophia gets preggers by someone other than Liam....option for Sophia to get knocked up.....yes

3.30 star(s) 452 Votes