BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
File a complain with Patreon that you didn't get what you paid for. They maybe refund you. And if they are slow you get the game before that :WeSmart:
What's the complaint? You just need to write an email to L&P and it will give you access to download the game. It's very simple and you don't have to wait 5 hours, unless of course he paid the required amount.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
What's the complaint? You just need to write an email to L&P and it will give you access to download the game. It's very simple and you don't have to wait 5 hours, unless of course he paid the required amount.
Well I have no clue about how it works, thought it maybe was a pay now get update later type of deal.. But I'd try anyways. Worse thing they can do is ban you from their Patreon :KEK:

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well I have no clue about how it works, thought it maybe was a pay now get update later type of deal.. But I'd try anyways. Worse thing they can do is ban you from their Patreon :KEK:
Knowing the dev there must be some "small letters" somewhere on his site.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
L&P always responds to emails and helps with the link to download the game without any delay. Just need to pay and write to him. I've supported him before and I've never had any problems.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
lesbian licked each other pussy...that's the most you guys are waiting for....and after watching that..wait for another 4 months for next lesbian pussy update ...
For hetro sexual fans...they can hold their own dick for next 10 months atleast..have fun

3.30 star(s) 452 Votes