mexles21

Nov 17, 2018
We have 2-3 events with San and Sofia in the next 2-3 updates. Something will happen for sure, but let's see what exactly and how far Sofia will proceed

Reactions: none300

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
We have 2-3 events with San and Sofia in the next 2-3 updates. Something will happen for sure, but let's see what exactly and how far Sofia will proceed
Not too far.We know that she won't do anything big with males for at least 1 more year.Probably the teacher will be the first to get a handjob.
I bet Dylan will be the last one she will have sex.
Girls will be way early.

mexles21

Nov 17, 2018
Yes I don't expect anything big, some teasing and some touching maybe.
I think the teacher will get hj and maybe even a bj. But those are just hopes /dreams
Anyway, in the next update we won't have much,especially some of us, the ones who didn't get the Dylan bikini agreement

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yes I don't expect anything big, some teasing and some touching maybe.
I think the teacher will get hj and maybe even a bj. But those are just hopes /dreams
Anyway, in the next update we won't have much,
It will be not only the next,probably next 5 updates.At least Ellie will be something like alternative.She will do it way fater than Sophia.
I am just replaying JOHN and Jessica did way better job while she is spying neighbors.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
i am more fan of sam than dylan.
I wrote it before, that I am that to. Sam and Sophia have a great chemestry. You can feel that there is something between them. When Sophia is in the shower with Elli and talks about him, you can feel, that she has some Feelings for him. Unfortunally, I don´t remember the whole dialogue. With Dylan, it feels more, I don't know how to say it....but there is nothing of that

tg

May 1, 2017
I wrote it before, that I am that to. Sam and Sophia have a great chemestry. You can feel that there is something between them. When Sophia is in the shower with Elli and talks about him, you can feel, that she has some Feelings for him. Unfortunally, I don´t remember the whole dialogue. With Dylan, it feels more, I don't know how to say it....but there is nothing of that
Dylan is more like a perv, or actual little brother. He comes off that way, whereas Sam is just the neighbor's kid that has the hots for the MILF next door. I don't particularly like Dylan either, but I always side with his cravings because... why the hell not? I like to see cgs.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Dylan is more like a perv, or actual little brother. He comes off that way, whereas Sam is just the neighbor's kid that has the hots for the MILF next door. I don't particularly like Dylan either, but I always side with his cravings because... why the hell not? I like to see cgs.
Yeah, you are right. But it´s just, that I don´t feel it. Maybe later? But now, he is just a perv. Sam on the other hand is more "subtle" with that.

Reactions: datastorm3600

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
sophie just feel sorry for dylan for not having actual experience with a girl, maybe in the future sophie will teach her son sex ed. i'm not really fan of an incest but it is important to let dylan notice how usefull protected sex in his teen life but yeah sam, zac and blonde in museum is hot but it seem that patricia already booked that blonde boy

Reactions: Taker Fan

Apk_Khan

Nov 4, 2018
sophie just feel sorry for dylan for not having actual experience with a girl, maybe in the future sophie will teach her son sex ed. i'm not really fan of an incest but it is important to let dylan notice how usefull protected sex in his teen life but yeah sam, zac and blonde in museum is hot but it seem that patricia already booked that blonde boy
If that is the case to be happened in this game, disappointment because every mom and son involved game has the same thing. I was thinking and liking this game due to different approach, outsiders are more attracted towards Sophie (sam, ivan, museum boys, neil, history teacher, subway guys, gym guys and heard some blackmailing from school students) i dont know but this game should be on this track rather typical incest mom and son and son continues.

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker
3.40 star(s) 488 Votes