Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I don't want the museum boys to come back any time soon - don't get my wrong, I'm looking forward to that storyline (a lot), but if they come back now the best they're going to get from Sophia is a firm handshake.
Sophia needs a few more weeks of her defences being slowly worn down by other dudes - once she's passed the Making-Out / Oral / F*cking thresholds with one dude it opens the door for other dudes to cross that same boundary.
Once the Museum boys storyline starts properly they're going to have two, maybe three scenes with Sophia at most, so I want those scenes to count.
i assume this is already late for museum boys to make appearance, i feel the moment should trigger when sophie & dylan at bathroom scene they should call sophie / let the phone in dylan hand and he found out and make an attempt to blackmailing his mother

Reactions: Matt1 and Apk_Khan

mexles21

Nov 17, 2018
The museum guys are in the storyline for a reason, so they are going to take their piece from the pie (small or big). Don't forget that Patricia is in this scene too. I don't say they're going to have a 4some, but a double extreme teasing at least .
All this depends from the previous scenes that Sofia will face. We have the Sam event and the Mr Bennett event until then. And of course some Dylan - Ellie - Patricia events too. If in those events nothing will happen, don't expect something from that museum date too.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

I managed to reduce the game size for over 60% without quality loss!
The language of version 0.065 has been edited and I also reworked the PC and Mac versions because especially the Mac version had some problems.
After the release of vers. 0.07, I will create something like a catalogue with all characters in the game and their pics for a better overview!
PS:
I know that there are always savegame issues with every new update. So from now on, I will include two working savegames for every update. One for a good wife and the other for a filthy route. The only problem is that there are so many decisions, especially in the filthy route, which would demand much more than just two savegames! The first really important and weighty decisions are on day 4. So for a start, I'll create for 0.07 two savegames (good wife/filthy) before Sophia decides how to react after the bathroom scene. Then you can skip until the beginning of the new scenes. Or if this is still too far away for you, I can decide how it's best in those scenes and create two savegames for day 13 before Sophia decides how to react on the subway incident.
Important hint: If you right click on the "skip" button, you can quickly jump from decision to decision!

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Dude, speak american:))
I doubt you can speak american,like cherokee.
I don't want the museum boys to come back any time soon - don't get my wrong, I'm looking forward to that storyline (a lot), but if they come back now the best they're going to get from Sophia is a firm handshake.
Sophia needs a few more weeks of her defences being slowly worn down by other dudes - once she's passed the Making-Out / Oral / F*cking thresholds with one dude it opens the door for other dudes to cross that same boundary.
Once the Museum boys storyline starts properly they're going to have two, maybe three scenes with Sophia at most, so I want those scenes to count.
The game will be only 3 more weeks.She must start do more after 1 more week.

Xian Pu

Aug 21, 2018

I managed to reduce the game size for over 60% without quality loss!
The language of version 0.065 has been edited and I also reworked the PC and Mac versions because especially the Mac version had some problems.
After the release of vers. 0.07, I will create something like a catalogue with all characters in the game and their pics for a better overview!
PS:
I know that there are always savegame issues with every new update. So from now on, I will include two working savegames for every update. One for a good wife and the other for a filthy route. The only problem is that there are so many decisions, especially in the filthy route, which would demand much more than just two savegames! The first really important and weighty decisions are on day 4. So for a start, I'll create for 0.07 two savegames (good wife/filthy) before Sophia decides how to react after the bathroom scene. Then you can skip until the beginning of the new scenes. Or if this is still too far away for you, I can decide how it's best in those scenes and create two savegames for day 13 before Sophia decides how to react on the subway incident.
Important hint: If you right click on the "skip" button, you can quickly jump from decision to decision!

Thank you ! It's Ok for Mac! (y)(y)(y)

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I think Sophie should be like Jessica o Neil from hard news game, being a wife of a ceo is not an easy task. and sophie should be able to explore her sexual desire freely with or without her husband's permission and this is also the right of a wife to get her sexual satisfaction

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think Sophie should be like Jessica o Neil from hard news game, being a wife of a ceo is not an easy task. and sophie should be able to explore her sexual desire freely with or without her husband's permission and this is also the right of a wife to get her sexual satisfaction
Here the roles are au contraire-Sophia is like Laura from JOHN and Patricia is Jessica.
Will be so hard for the fans of Dylan.Sex with him will be for sure in the last days of the gamr.So no early than 2022:(

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
i want her to be an absolute filthy piece of psychotic nympho, (legaly) raping her son and instigating incest between him and his sister (either violent or not), but this asshole can only fart and dream.
yeah yeah just like ann from big brother game, she's very picky though

when will this game adopt a lot of sexual content, since she is already corrupted for letting sam cock touch her booty twice, i think its too late for those stuff now i don't understand what in developer mind, i don't know when will he create erotic game or just a teasing game. since he throw away all of the sexual opportunities to waste

Reactions: K1rkHamm3tt
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes