wickTHEpsyc

Dec 20, 2017
I will wait for a couple more years buy a 1TB harddisk then download play the game and fap and still I cant expect a single sex scene.. but still the game has a good story buildup and graphics.

Nov 14, 2017
The swimming scene is good but we need more.0.07 update will satisfy us i hope
I was very curious, especially the story..

I will wait for a couple more years buy a 1TB harddisk then download play the game and fap and still I cant expect a single sex scene.. but still the game has a good story buildup and graphics.
Yeah, the story is really the best.

Reactions: dima1986

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Ok, so I've been playing this game for about 45ish minutes now... and so far, it seems this is going to be the summary of the game:

Oh cool, choices! >
I can either be really good, or REALLY bad! >
Cool, I like that, I get to be bad... let's take that path... >
Things start to get good... >
NOPE, FUCK YER CHOICES, SOPHIA FLIPS OUT AND COMPLETELY REJECTS GUY. WHICH COMPLETELY CONTRADICTS ALL OF THE SIGNALS SHE'S BEEN PUTTING OFF AND RENDERS THE ASPECT OF CHOICE OBSOLETE. >
THE END.

I know it's still early in the game... but here's to praying this isn't just a be a good wife / bad cocktease simulator.

I can't help but imagine the future scenario of Ms. Sophia and her student..

*Student approaches Ms. Sophia and gropes ass.*
Stop him or let him continue?
*Let him continue* Filthy +1
"Oh my, someone is a bad student."
"Yes Ms. Sophia, do you like it?"
Like it or dislike it?
*Like it* Filthy +1
"Yes, yes I do."
*Student circles around to her front, slipping hand between her legs.*
"WHAT THE!" *SLAPS THE TEETH OUT OF HIS MOUTH*
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? I"M A MOTHER AND A MARRIED WOMAN, I HAVE PRINCIPLES Y'KNOW?"

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
You have to wait for the 0.07 update to see the progress of the sex scenes
You guys are setting yourself up for disappointment if you are expecting a sex scene in 0.07. L&P already stated that the 1st non husband sex scene won't occur until playable day 16, and the 1st full on lesbian scene won't occur until playable day 11. Until then just enjoy the increasing build up.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
You guys are setting yourself up for disappointment if you are expecting a sex scene in 0.07. L&P already stated that the 1st non husband sex scene won't occur until playable day 16, and the 1st full on lesbian scene won't occur until playable day 11. Until then just enjoy the increasing build up.
a pretty hot lesbian scene (not sex) will occur in day 8.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
why always complain? i want to play the game the dev want to make, as its his vision, if im the one to decide, it will not be his game anymore but my own. if he changes to please someone else i feel it will ruin it. say if he want to please everyone and we get a game where she gets fucked my a horse, the husband have sex with another dude, the daughter gets violently raped, the boy creates a harem with all the milf in town. is that what you want?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
There are 2 choices you can make I have been wondering about if they are going to branch off some how later.

1) After the cellphone shower scene if you do not warn the son. Then the daughter goes in. Is that gonna possibly turn into anything? Supposidly the daughter is a lesbian, wonder though if the son & daughter are gonna have a possible hookup line.

2) The gym shower scene has 2 choices at one point. Hop in shower with sis, or streak your way back. Hopping in shower with sis now is the only choice that adds any points (filthy / lesbian / sis)

I like the idea of having a number of filthy choices at some points that are different. For instance maybe lesbian out with sis in the shower or get gang banged by the gym guys. Kinda lik how the good wife sex scene (only one so far) has a Dominant or submissive path.

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
why always complain? i want to play the game the dev want to make, as its his vision, if im the one to decide, it will not be his game anymore but my own. if he changes to please someone else i feel it will ruin it. say if he want to please everyone and we get a game where she gets fucked my a horse, the husband have sex with another dude, the daughter gets violently raped, the boy creates a harem with all the milf in town. is that what you want?
Gold words. I subscribe to every word. Too many here rush the author.
1) After the cellphone shower scene if you do not warn the son. Then the daughter goes in. Is that gonna possibly turn into anything? Supposidly the daughter is a lesbian, wonder though if the son & daughter are gonna have a possible hookup line.
The line Dylan and Sofia is one of the main. And it starts from the 7th day, like the Ellie line. I can not wait for this.
I think it's Patricia.
No. So far from that. that we are the first in the list of lesbians from Sofia - a sports mom and coach in fitness.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Agree but dunno what's wrong with daughter being violently raped;( I would totally go for this route

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Agree but dunno what's wrong with daughter being violently raped;( I would totally go for this route
nothing wrong, its just that someone will say they dont like it. as we have people that likes incest, harem, rape and some dislike it. what im trying to say is that we like different things and it will never please everyone, so its best to just let the dev do his "thing" and hopefully we can all enjoy it.

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
This game has so much potential and could be re-playable in so many ways...

The dev could play with more than just those 2 paths, not to mention he could develop the good wife path in such a way that people would be more willing to try it. Plus there are so many characters... they really should get some action.

From my point of view, the filthy path could be splitted into more branches... like blackmail (where Sophia gets involved with characters she normally wouldnt like), cheating path where she just go and do what she likes with whom she likes, dirty path to give satisfaction to those with a fetish for non-con sexual encounters.

Good wife one, could as well involve much more than just "classic activities" with Liam :) Why not some role-play, public sex, maybe interfering with incest path and have a threesome with husband and one of the kids, threesome with others perhaps, why not some swinging parties with her sis family or whoever. Whatever includes her husband its a good wife thing and could be an enjoyable story.

The only problem with developing more branches it's it would take forever to finish it. And will also get people frustrated, because the updates will only be able to follow one path at a time. Thats if the dev wont make ammends for renders quality and images per scene ratio, which is rather improbable from what I've seen so far :)))

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes