• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I nearly spit my drink out when Sophia discovered the latest edition of Barely Legal in Dylan's nightstand.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
So, contrary to my previous posts, I wanted to say that I'm really enjoying this game, and I LOVE where it *seems* to be going (if the execution is right, this could be even better than Good Girl Gone Bad). I just have one small criticism about the story itself. I personally dislike the fact that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To me, this greatly cheapens the thrill of being "filthy" while playing as Sophia. A big part of the whole "cheating kink" is the aspect of betrayal- betraying someone whom trusts you wholeheartedly and is devoted to you. In fact, that's like 99% of the thrill of cheating. So the idea of what I mentioned before is, well... it makes it far less exciting, imo. It sort of evens the playing field, and I don't really think there's that many people who are actually into the whole "revenge fucking" thing.

I'm the biggest advocate for creators creating without external influence, however... so you do you devs. This is just my own personal take on it all, and if I was writing this (which I'm obviously not), Liam would absolutely be a genuine good one and head over heels for Sophia. Anyway, love the game, keep up the good work.

(One last thing, and this isn't a criticism but rather, well... an observation. Alyssa says that she had her son, who looks visibly at the very least between 15-18 years old, when she was 15. But right before that she says "I'm a little over 21." Assuming by "a little over 21" she means like 21 and a half, that would make her son only about 6 years old. Even if she was like 25, her son would only be 10. I know this is just a game but uh... maths?)

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
So, contrary to my previous posts, I wanted to say that I'm really enjoying this game, and I LOVE where it *seems* to be going (if the execution is right, this could be even better than Good Girl Gone Bad). I just have one small criticism about the story itself. I personally dislike the fact that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To me, this greatly cheapens the thrill of being "filthy" while playing as Sophia. A big part of the whole "cheating kink" is the aspect of betrayal- betraying someone whom trusts you wholeheartedly and is devoted to you. In fact, that's like 99% of the thrill of cheating. So the idea of what I mentioned before is, well... it makes it far less exciting, imo. It sort of evens the playing field, and I don't really think there's that many people who are actually into the whole "revenge fucking" thing.

I'm the biggest advocate for creators creating without external influence, however... so you do you devs. This is just my own personal take on it all, and if I was writing this (which I'm obviously not), Liam would absolutely be a genuine good one and head over heels for Sophia. Anyway, love the game, keep up the good work.
Bro, at last sensible opinion. Support.

Reactions: SrRK

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I have replayed the game a few times. Sometimes I would speed past certain text, and not take careful notice of certain things. I always find something I missed...

Early on in the car from the airport... Carl's / Patricia's house is said to have 4 guest rooms, pool, suana, tennis court, soccer field, home theater & PETTING ZOO... Bestiality may be on the table! Then Ellie is all like "I'd love to see the petting zoo" to Carl... Ellie may get some cougar cock! or Pony cock... Ellie wants to come over and pet the pony then she is like Dylan you have your dong to play with so you don't need a pony...

Ellie seriously may get some pony cock at some point!

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
crazy idea the model job!!!the one offerd by one of the ceo daughters.
Yeah, model job sounds great for me, don't against. But, maybe, developer suprises us, as usual with something different, like side school job, maybe something like social work with youths causing problems, like that. It creates additional opportunities. Who knows.

alexchax0

Jul 2, 2018
yes modelling job
Yeah, model job sounds great for me, don't against. But, maybe, developer suprises us, as usual with something different, like side school job, maybe something like social work with youths causing problems, like that. It creates additional opportunities. Who knows.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
but with the model job you can show how firty she is,know that the hell is happeing with the hubby and the young ceo daughter.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
u know what after playing Sarah life and a wife and a mother game i think female protagonist idea was the a more hotter than male protagonist
Female protagonist is hotter than male protagonist for so many reasons.

1) Clothing... When you play a male protagonist and your main character gets some new outfit... Big fucking deal. It makes no difference to me really. A male protagonist could literally have a dozen outfits and it would do nothing for me... A female protagonist on the other hand... That's just hot.

2) You always are going to have at least 1 female. Great if there is like a solo shower scene for instance. Hey at least you see some booty.

3) Choices are significantly better. Male protagonists are very limited in this regard. A simple basic scene like "male gropes females butt..." With male that's the 1 choice you get. You are gonna want to grope the butt anyways. A lot of times shit like that results in a bad end or losing points with the girl. Where the female gets to choose the response... Slap him in the face? Ignore it? encourage it?

4) A lot of male protagonists are really badly written. Typically they start off as a dorky perverted incel... Then become chad thundercock within an hour or two. Something about that to me feels unbelievable and unrealistic... On the other hand the prudish good girl turning into a wild slut over time... Ya I'll believe it. It's totally possible because basically any decent looking chick could be a slut if she wanted to.

5) Men can not do lesbian stuff. It just does not work that way.

This is just a generalization of course. Some games are really nice where as you play the guy. Parental Love, My sweet neighbors, Melody, for instance are all pretty great games. On the other hand Good Girl Gone Bad, Wife & Mother, Elena's Life are more enjoyable I think.

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
Really hoping something happens between Sophie and Sam before Dylan...It seems as if Sam is progressing at a faster rate...who knows maybe Dylan can find Sam and his mom doing something naughty?
Nothing like this. The branches of Dylan and Elly will begin with 7 days. Although Dylan already has a lot of points.

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes