dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
Hello. The game is super, just a bomb. I have not seen anything like it. The most beautiful and realistic, with a beautifully thought out plot. Huge gratitude to the author of the game. I very much wish for early updates.
I apologize for errors in writing, English is not my native language.

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
If possible, I will share my thoughts on the game. First of all, I would like to see the speedy development of Sofia's relations with 1. Dylan. 2. Ellie. 3. Sister. Then, anyone. This, in my opinion, is the most interesting and interesting. Other characters should not interfere with them, but only complement them.
I know that Sam has fans, so I want to clarify what I mean. I'm not against Sam, like many other characters, but now I'm worried if he interferes with Sofia's relationship with Dylan. I know from what is written here that Sofia's relationship with her son and daughter will begin on the 7th day. Therefore, I have questions that have not yet been answered.
1. How the relationship between Sophia and Sam will affect relations with Dylan. It's important for me. If they interfere with Sam in hell.
2. Dylan will have the opportunity to sleep with Sam's mother?
3. In the pool and trampoline, Dylan had the opportunity to get angry, it is written here that his choice influences the relationship in the future, I'm interested in how they affect.
I know that much is unknown now, but if anyone knows, please share. Once again I apologize for the bad English.

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
Sam = Eric Junior from Big Brother
If Sam is an analog of Eric, he will need to be thrown into a brothel as a sexual slave. But if it's not serious yet, they are friends, as if they should coexist. But Dylan clearly does not like Sam flirting with his mother, I'm the same. Few people liked that your friend is sleeping with your mother, unless Eric offers his mother and will not interfere with Dylan. That's why I'm interested in how the author will play this situation.
If Sam is Eric, he must be in the oven.

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
Mh, I didn't get the attempted rape scene. How do I trigger it ? Appreciate the help.
When she is in school, during the break goes to the store and meets two, attempted rape will depend on your reaction to them.
If I'm not embarrassed, there must be a negative reaction to them.

Reactions: NTRprise

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
I'm surprised nobody has really talked about the Subway scene yet, or possibly it's just not hitting anyone like it hit me.
I just didn't expect this game to go that way, (kind of silly of me since so many of the other female MC/Corruption games feature non-consensual stuff) but it does point to a potential whole additional story-line for the game; Filthy Wife, Good Wife, Lesbian Temptation and now Good Wife Taken Advantage Of.
There might even be Blackmail stuff later on down the line, like the Principal or the Movers (they seem the most likely candidates) manage to get dirt on Sophia and press their advantage.
I am kind of disappointed the Subway scene didn't have a Filthy Wife version, where Sophia goes down there, runs across the hobos and (because she was nice to them before) just has a lovely conversation with them;
Sophia: Hi.
Hobos: Hi. Threesome?
Sophia: No, thank-you.
Hobos: Alrighty then, have a nice night (we'll ask her again later, when she's more of a slut)
That would have been... pretty special. lol
But seriously though, kind of bummed that the hobos appear to only be a factor in the 'Good Wife Taken Advantage Of' path, because I was looking forward to the Filthy Wife version of Sophia eventually getting to such a degrading point that she would willingly spend the night with those creepy guys in an alley, just for a little affection.

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
Hobos: Alrighty then, have a nice night (we'll ask her again later, when she's more of a slut)
How the fuck would the hobos know that she becomes more of a slut later on? Lol

Reactions: Jude6
U

User_32285

How the fuck would the hobos know that she becomes more of a slut later on? Lol
It's an (F95) universal constant: when the woman gets more slutty, she gets directed to a clothing store to buy sexier clothes, so the males of the species can recognize her sluttyness and act accordingly....

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
I'm surprised nobody has really talked about the Subway scene yet, or possibly it's just not hitting anyone like it hit me.
I just didn't expect this game to go that way, (kind of silly of me since so many of the other female MC/Corruption games feature non-consensual stuff) but it does point to a potential whole additional story-line for the game; Filthy Wife, Good Wife, Lesbian Temptation and now Good Wife Taken Advantage Of.
There might even be Blackmail stuff later on down the line, like the Principal or the Movers (they seem the most likely candidates) manage to get dirt on Sophia and press their advantage.
I am kind of disappointed the Subway scene didn't have a Filthy Wife version, where Sophia goes down there, runs across the hobos and (because she was nice to them before) just has a lovely conversation with them;
But seriously though, kind of bummed that the hobos appear to only be a factor in the 'Good Wife Taken Advantage Of' path, because I was looking forward to the Filthy Wife version of Sophia eventually getting to such a degrading point that she would willingly spend the night with those creepy guys in an alley, just for a little affection.
The conversation between hobos and sophia is so weird.

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes