AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Calm down man.:LOL:
You seem agitated. Sometimes people aren't aware of certain things. Even I didn't know how to use this whole spoiler thing. It happens. Move on.
People lose their minds every single time a new blueball, grift of an update drops. Beyond rude to a guy that just doesn't know how to do something they learned at some point. It's crazy.

I haven't seen an single spoiler image that everyone keeps referring to or heard any story details beyond a teaser image 2 weeks ago...and let me tell you what happens:

She feels bad about jerking her son off. She does some boring shit and ends up at a sauna where she, at most, has her tits licked again. She might maybe kinda sorta touch dude's dick for a second.

Then, HARK, she snaps out of her erotic trance just before anything actually happens.

Rinse. Repeat. Another month of collecting money for jack shit, lol.

This isn't a serious VN or story, it's a fucking cash machine being filled by blueballed suckers.

Boobybooba69

May 31, 2022
People lose their minds every single time a new blueball, grift of an update drops.

I haven't seen an single spoiler image that everyone keeps referring to or heard any story details beyond a teaser image 2 weeks ago...and let me tell you what happens:

She feels bad about jerking her son off. She does some boring shit and ends up at a sauna where she, at most, has her tits licked again. She might maybe kinda sorta touch dude's dick for a second.

Then, HARK, she snaps out of her erotic trance just before anything actually happens.

Rinse. Repeat. Another month of collecting money for jack shit, lol.

This isn't a serious VN or story, it's a fucking cash machine being filled by blueballed suckers.
Don't waste your time man go and be the president

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's just a suggestion, take it or leave it. It seems you are already done with the latest update, so I would say you should hold your horses on publishing spoilers from it. Some people take this game too seriously;), and you are clearly spoiling their experience. And you clearly don't seem to have any intention of publishing the link of the game either so people are obviously going to lash out at you.

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes