AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
. look in this
Thanks for trying to help, I appreciate it, but I'm really not blind. Show at least one picture here, that you found on 8muses
IT'S NOT THERE"
Searching 3/4 of the pages FanArt Milfy City and Wife & Mother is a bit too much for me.

EDIT:
Case solved. I found the whole set here. On 8muses this is certainly not available.

1.jpg

Last edited:

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Looks like L&P finally found him and had him clipped... Pixil was ruining his planned mmmf scene release scheduled for 2045
It would seem to me that L&P should be letting Pixil and a couple of others do their thing with his characters. They're the ones that have fans even wanting to check out his game. Based on what I've read here, his latest update is a big disappointment. I can't recall for certain but one of the posts alledgely mentioned something about withdrawing support. One of the main gripes was that he had an update prepared for release, then decided to pull it to add and redo renderings on the characters. As it turned out, the re-renders are Not very satisfactory to the supporters and the limited content and brief sex scene supposedly in it has some folks pissed. Idk, seems like he's one of those "eccentric artist types" to me. I mean wtf?? I guess imitation being the sincerest form of flattery doesn't apply to him.

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
It would seem to me that L&P should be letting Pixil and a couple of others do their thing with his characters. They're the ones that have fans even wanting to check out his game. Based on what I've read here, his latest update is a big disappointment. I can't recall for certain but one of the posts alledgely mentioned something about withdrawing support. One of the main gripes was that he had an update prepared for release, then decided to pull it to add and redo renderings on the characters. As it turned out, the re-renders are Not very satisfactory to the supporters and the limited content and brief sex scene supposedly in it has some folks pissed. Idk, seems like he's one of those "eccentric artist types" to me. I mean wtf?? I guess imitation being the sincerest form of flattery doesn't apply to him.
I thought l&p was a woman?

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I thought l&p was a woman?
I don't know whether L&P is male or female, nor do I care. The general thought when referring to a person is to assume that the person is male since males are prevalent in so many aspects of life.
Edit: Since you alluded to L&P being female, it would explain a lot of things on how the original game is going. Lots of teasing and the big scene in the latest update just confirms to what you alluded and I hadn't paid attention to. In Fact, it kinda explains some other things that I Have noticed about L&P.

Last edited:
Reactions: DNCH2019

Kilrun25

Dec 27, 2022
Hi everyone, I posted some teasers on my page, check it out! Working hard to finish the Final Task, but the perfectionist in me has me going back to make changes (as you'll see from the 1st teaser to 2nd). Also trying to dabble more into animations, which if you're not aware, is a monstrous task in Daz.

As for my , all content there is free! But if you want to support me with more than your appreciation, I won't complain, but totally not necessary. Your support does help pay for my redicilous electricity bill from all the rendering, so thank you!

P.S. I've paused the paid subscription until I release the next update (no intention of milking anyone for anything).

Okay, back to work!
Is 7.0 close to release? You said on patreon you had gone back to change some things but surely got to be close now?

Reactions: nerogaf

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
I don't know whether L&P is male or female, nor do I care. The general thought when referring to a person is to assume that the person is male since males are prevalent in so many aspects of life.
Edit: Since you alluded to L&P being female, it would explain a lot of things on how the original game is going. Lots of teasing and the big scene in the latest update just confirms to what you alluded and I hadn't paid attention to. In Fact, it kinda explains some other things that I Have noticed about L&P.
I thought about this a long time and always wanted to post it somewhere but when i typed it out it made me seem like a mad conspiracy theorist.

I think since i heard l&p was a women that a wife and mother is more like an animated diary you play that revolves around her own life and her own struggles with infidelity which is why we have not had sophia become a straight up slut like in project myriam which is made by a man for the male audience. and lp in real life like most western women has convinced themselves that being with a women is not cheating because its the ultimate male fantasy. Though i hope for the sake of her kids it is just a game and not a diary.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I thought about this a long time and always wanted to post it somewhere but when i typed it out it made me seem like a mad conspiracy theorist.

I think since i heard l&p was a women that a wife and mother is more like an animated diary you play that revolves around her own life and her own struggles with infidelity which is why we have not had sophia become a straight up slut like in project myriam which is made by a man for the male audience. and lp in real life like most western women has convinced themselves that being with a women is not cheating because its the ultimate male fantasy. Though i hope for the sake of her kids it is just a game and not a diary.
Yeah, I've never understood the mentality about that. If you're in a relationship, hetero or gay, having sex with anyone other than your Significant other, is cheating. Now, there's a faction that will say "Well, what about the swinger/sharing lifestyle?" Still cheating, it's just that one partner has to accept it from the other out of selfishness, imo. Whether men/women do it with same sex or the opposite, it's still cheating.
I'm not trying to bash any kinks but the reality is, you establish a relationship with one person because you want to be with that Person. Not that one, then a few weeks/months later, add another to the mix. That's why it's called "A" relationship & not "relationships."
Again, not bashing. Do you but, you can't make me believe that same sex intimacy, particularly female/female is not cheating because many people want to accept otherwise.
Sorry mods for being off topic, but I had to get this off my chest.

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes