• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
. look in this
Thanks for trying to help, I appreciate it, but I'm really not blind. Show at least one picture here, that you found on 8muses
IT'S NOT THERE"
Searching 3/4 of the pages FanArt Milfy City and Wife & Mother is a bit too much for me.

EDIT:
Case solved. I found the whole set here. On 8muses this is certainly not available.

1.jpg

Last edited:

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Looks like L&P finally found him and had him clipped... Pixil was ruining his planned mmmf scene release scheduled for 2045
It would seem to me that L&P should be letting Pixil and a couple of others do their thing with his characters. They're the ones that have fans even wanting to check out his game. Based on what I've read here, his latest update is a big disappointment. I can't recall for certain but one of the posts alledgely mentioned something about withdrawing support. One of the main gripes was that he had an update prepared for release, then decided to pull it to add and redo renderings on the characters. As it turned out, the re-renders are Not very satisfactory to the supporters and the limited content and brief sex scene supposedly in it has some folks pissed. Idk, seems like he's one of those "eccentric artist types" to me. I mean wtf?? I guess imitation being the sincerest form of flattery doesn't apply to him.

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
It would seem to me that L&P should be letting Pixil and a couple of others do their thing with his characters. They're the ones that have fans even wanting to check out his game. Based on what I've read here, his latest update is a big disappointment. I can't recall for certain but one of the posts alledgely mentioned something about withdrawing support. One of the main gripes was that he had an update prepared for release, then decided to pull it to add and redo renderings on the characters. As it turned out, the re-renders are Not very satisfactory to the supporters and the limited content and brief sex scene supposedly in it has some folks pissed. Idk, seems like he's one of those "eccentric artist types" to me. I mean wtf?? I guess imitation being the sincerest form of flattery doesn't apply to him.
I thought l&p was a woman?

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes