Weiny

Jun 17, 2018
It is as many of you write here. I gave up on the original game at the very beginning, it didn't entertain me, it didn't excite me, I didn't really understand it, but Pixil gave it a lot of juice I love the many angles and shots from one scene, I always wish it wouldn't end, beautiful. Mainly version 5 and 6 from Final task, leather and butt plug, gangbang to it, well this really deserves the highest award, thanks Pixil, you are an artist

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Check out the AWAM Fan Art forum - it's where most of this got it's start and where all of it gets linked if you are willing to dig a little.

Dexterward

May 9, 2023

Pixil :

I'm happy to see that we will be able to more easily exchange our opinions on your project and for me, participate financially in it..

I really love your version. I've seen them all. the renderings are really superb. You give us your interpretation of "Sophia", beautiful, classy and sexy; you give a lot of importance to the details of the other protagonists, the environments and the different settings. In addition, your stories integrate easily into the original storyline (in in any case, that's how I see it).

I'm naturally looking forward to seeing what happens next with Aiden: the way Sophia turns the situation to her advantage is very interesting to follow (and the pleasure she could get from it makes this chapter even more exciting).

I hope that after this project, we will be treated to more adventures with your versions.

good luck for your future projects

Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
The Final Task v0.6 saves don't work.
I think I have similar issues, only, let me clarify. My 0.5 save does no load in the 0.6 game.

From traceback.txt

"While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?"

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
Can we turn this into a full blown game? At least this actually moves a story forward instead of the actual game that jumps from Point A to Point Z to point J to point F..

Reactions: LSC82

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Can we turn this into a full blown game? At least this actually moves a story forward instead of the actual game that jumps from Point A to Point Z to point J to point F..
If you're really interested in story, try ST-9Pol's comics collection. It, imo, is very compelling and pretty well told. Parts of the story weaves through the official story as well as some fan made stuff.

Reactions: grewcock1
4.50 star(s) 33 Votes