Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Good job. It looks like we're seeing a render from the promised sequel to Aiden's Revenge. But something is wrong. Then I realized that from Sofia’s appearance it looked like she had just left prison and immediately went outside. But the ring with the stone demonstratively shows that she is with Aiden (in the main game she wore a wedding ring). Let's remember the clothes that Sofia wore in the taxi on her way to meet Aiden - provocative but very elegant, just in Aiden's style. It just seems to me that Aiden’s character is much more complex than a stereotyped petty hooligan with the habits of a bandit, but now we see Sofia, in her entire image, very similar to such a character’s girlfriend. I respect the author’s opinion and his concept, I just want the continuation to be just as interesting. Yes, I apologize to those who think that I am too carried away by the discussion, but the forum is probably interesting because it gives new views. Thanks again to the author for his work and we look forward to the continuation.:)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: LFARA

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Seriously can we please stop post crappy AI images that have NOTHING to do with any AWAM character in the game's fan art thread. If you want to post AI stuff then please start you own thread.
And do you think the templates look so much more similar? Besides, they are deliberately hidden under spoilers for people like you who always have to complain instead of ignoring them, but apparently you are interested if you look at them anyway.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Hello, what is this updated version of AWAM, I think the developer updated some scenes of the first part of the game which is a great thing showing love but does anyone here has this version, I saw this version on YouTube here are some compared photos of the old and the updated version
This is better presented in the main thread. This is the Fan Art Thread.

Reactions: zaid83
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes