Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

sducon

Jul 23, 2017
I see. Thanks for the feedback.

I also used one of Stimuli animation in the past, they are great.
However I had trouble with body parts aligment since the figures I used did not have the same dimensions as the ones used by Stimuli (default Genesis 8 size and shape), and I didn't find a solution to fix it. (ex: hand poking through the body of the other character).
That's why I was surprised to see how it is matching correctly in your video. Maybe because the Sophia / Sam figures you are using are close to the default Genesis 8 size / shape.
I was hopping you used some magical trick :rolleyes:

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019

redle

Apr 12, 2017
And do you think the templates look so much more similar? Besides, they are deliberately hidden under spoilers for people like you who always have to complain instead of ignoring them, but apparently you are interested if you look at them anyway.
This is not a complaint, nor any commentary on what should or should not be spoilered.

Just pointing out that "realistic version" is really not the same as saying "AI images inside." Often AI generated images look significantly less realistic. So saying viewers are forewarned and it's their own fault for choosing to look inside the spoiler isn't particularly accurate.

Reactions: naughtynafz

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Since it is quoted, it is about the more realistic version of the predecessor. The face in particular looks much more realistic than the previous one. If you make just a little effort, you can understand it. And as I said before: the "originals" have even less to do with the characters, so you should primarily criticise those that everyone can see immediately instead of my "hidden" ones. He basically complained about AI and the models before were also AI-made!:WeSmart:
You can see from the likes that some people like it, so why not just ignore it if you don't want to deal with the core problem? Instead, you send negativity, which is what the internet does best! Have a nice Sunday! And don't worry: I'm not going to waste any more of my time on this nagativity.

Last edited:
Reactions: doccop63
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes