• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Mat33

Jun 6, 2022

Mat33

Jun 6, 2022
I re-played in this game... and I had a question: what will happen if Sophie refuses the deal with Morello? Well... for example it can end like this:
Few weeks later:
View attachment 969964
Sophia:
Cute, let's move from this creepy place somewhere else... I'm scared to death here...
Liam:
Honey, if you hadn't refused to meet Brother Morello, you'd be living in our house right now, not in this dump.…
View attachment 969966
Fat woman:
What a cute little kitten! I want to lick your sweet pussy-yy-oo…
View attachment 969967
The bald guy:
This lady looks as unapproachable as a Snow Queen…
Big guy with dark glasses:
It's nothing, when we take this queen by the tits, the Snow Queen will immediately become the queen of silken…
View attachment 969968
... Sophia suddenly imagined how she would be "Taken by the tits"... She suddenly shuddered at the thought of hot, wet fingers grope her breasts and fumble over her body....

How do you like, for example, the lezbo route with a fat aunt?
so happy the plot isn't possible

Reactions: Kobudo27

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Hey so question, does anyone have a modded version of the original game with the fan art inserted within the relevant scenes?
Preferably for v1, the original where tons of scene opportunities were missed.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Hey so question, does anyone have a modded version of the original game with the fan art inserted within the relevant scenes?
Preferably for v1, the original where tons of scene opportunities were missed.
I don't think it exists, the fan art does not fit into the plot at all and moreover they are too different in terms of graphics and effects from the original, you can see the difference too much.
I also don't think L&P would approve.
I also very much hope that one day a good user to make fan art will be able to acreare good dlc to be included in the game.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I don't think it exists, the fan art does not fit into the plot at all and moreover they are too different in terms of graphics and effects from the original, you can see the difference too much.
I also don't think L&P would approve.
I also very much hope that one day a good user to make fan art will be able to acreare good dlc to be included in the game.
In which century. DEV will never give permission and the time frame is still sliding it's way to 2069 and the Moon shot. Maybe a grandchild will accomplish it in a Holo suite setting. Truly immersive.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
In which century. DEV will never give permission and the time frame is still sliding it's way to 2069 and the Moon shot. Maybe a grandchild will accomplish it in a Holo suite setting. Truly immersive.
in fact, everything should be done "homemade" but resources must be found.

If I knew how to use daz and I had a suitable PC, I would have already done so

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
in fact, everything should be done "homemade" but resources must be found.

If I knew how to use daz and I had a suitable PC, I would have already done so
OK, you are looking at a pirate version not an approved version and as soon as Practicable. That is reasonable. ancienregimele has proposed just such an action in the Off Topic thread. Does not seem to be a lot of interest beyond the speculative. I think that can be attributed also to waning interest in the main game. It seems that Patrons and Pirates are getting tired of the drag. Wonder if Lazy Piss n Boots is noticing? IMO of course.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes