Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Not necessarily the man of the match or the best player however incentives to improve are on the program with the coach and management team :)

View attachment 1017648
With all due respect !! You really pick the right person . Remember When Sophia left Dylan . So she could check on Ellie and Julie and friend. When she came back to pick up Dylan .he score Three Goal . And O my goodness Alyssa was witness . Of the event. (y) :sneaky: So you picked the right choice . Once again outstanding rendering. Now come the faceplam .

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
(Crossover.)
Sophia decided she needed a new Doctor as the last one got a little too touchy, she is now seeing Doctor Jessica (T.O.N) Sam and Sophia both stood in the doctor's office Sophia afraid how Sam would be she had been avoiding him for so long but she knew could no longer hide it from him.
Sophia: "So Sam, what are you thinking?"
Sam: "I can't believe i am going to be a father."
Sophia: "You're not angry?"
Sam: "No of course not this is the best news ever."
Doctor Jessica couldn't help but be happy for the two...Plus she thought the young men was cute.
View attachment 1017845
Hey mate what is the x over with AWAM in this one please?

Reactions: Kobudo27
Jan 29, 2018
I went to see them in London back in 1981 after that I was hooked.
One of my other favorite albums is "wish you where here" as the intro is something like 10 minutes long and Comfortably Numb's lyrics are based on a real life experience by Roger Waters.
Pour moi The Wall est l'un des meilleurs album au monde. Il tourne en boucle dans ma voiture quand je vais au boulot.

For me, The Wall is one of the best albums in the world. It goes on and on in my car when I go to work.

• Love
Reactions: JagHond and ST-9Pol
Jan 29, 2018
(Crossover.)
Sophia decided she needed a new Doctor as the last one got a little too touchy, she is now seeing Doctor Jessica (T.O.N) Sam and Sophia both stood in the doctor's office Sophia afraid how Sam would be she had been avoiding him for so long but she knew could no longer hide it from him.
Sophia: "So Sam, what are you thinking?"
Sam: "I can't believe i am going to be a father."
Sophia: "You're not angry?"
Sam: "No of course not this is the best news ever."
Doctor Jessica couldn't help but be happy for the two...Plus she thought the young men was cute.
View attachment 1017845
Sam, mignon !!!??? o_O Tous les goûts sont dans la nature. Personnellement je trouve qu'il a une tête de ...:alien:
Sam, cute !!!???o_O All tastes are in nature. Personally I find that he has a head of ...:alien:

Cela dit WhiteWolf619, tes rendus sont toujours aussi impeccable. Moi j'ai encore quelques soucis pour placer correctement les lumières dans le bureau médical que tu utilise :cry:.
That said WhiteWolf619, your render are still impeccable. I still have some trouble getting the lights right in the medical office you’re using :cry:.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Sam, mignon !!!??? o_O Tous les goûts sont dans la nature. Personnellement je trouve qu'il a une tête de ...:alien:
Sam, cute !!!???o_O All tastes are in nature. Personally I find that he has a head of ...:alien:

Cela dit WhiteWolf619, tes rendus sont toujours aussi impeccable. Moi j'ai encore quelques soucis pour placer correctement les lumières dans le bureau médical que tu utilise :cry:.
That said WhiteWolf619, your render are still impeccable. I still have some trouble getting the lights right in the medical office you’re using :cry:.
HEY...!!!

I resemble that >:alien:<

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
I thinks this is my new favourite angle for The Team Manager

View attachment 1018001
Meanwhile...... the teams newest player (urged to join by Dylan for the potential fringe benefits) is rewarded also with an encouragement shower with the new cheerleaders...
Soccer 3.png

And finds to his delight that his sister has inherited her oral skills from her mother.... and is a little more Bi than what she first lead them to believe.... To be continued in further "story" postings...... maybe :)

Sop soccer 3_Camera (4).png

Dec 30, 2020
Meanwhile...... the teams newest player (urged to join by Dylan for the potential fringe benefits) is rewarded also with an encouragement shower with the new cheerleaders...
View attachment 1018170

And finds to his delight that his sister has inherited her oral skills from her mother.... and is a little more Bi than what she first lead them to believe.... To be continued in further "story" postings...... maybe :)

View attachment 1018174
Is it judging from this version of the game or is it an ordinary picture ??

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

Yeah it took sometime to figure out the best lighting for me anyway plus i also raised the tone mapping as well.

Jan 29, 2018
HEY...!!!

I resemble that >:alien:<
Et bien techniquement non car toi c'est ton crane qui est plus gros, pas ta mâchoire. Ou alors il faut regarder le smiley avec la tête en bas...
Well technically not because you’re the one with the bigger skull, not your jaw. Or you have to look at the smiley face with your head down...

PS : Ne t’inquiète pas tu va pouvoir te venger très bientôt avec mes prochaines publications...:devilish:;)
PS : Don’t worry, you’ll be able to get even very soon with my next publications...:devilish:;)

Jan 29, 2018
Yeah it took sometime to figure out the best lighting for me anyway plus i also raised the tone mapping as well.
Ça me rassure, j'avais l’impression d'être nul... Désormais je triche un peu, j'utilise une caméra d’intérieur qui ne laisse apparent que ce qu'il y a dans le champs de vision. Cependant ça me pose un autre type de problème quand il y a des miroirs... Merci WhiteWolf619, je te souhaite une bonne journée.
It made me feel better, I felt like I was a loser... Now I cheat a bit, I use an indoor camera that leaves only what is in the field of view apparent. However I have another kind of problem when there are mirrors...
Thank you WhiteWolf619, I wish you a good day.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes