Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
A little notation, dear emrekurubeyli, hope you don't mind...

those tools are way too much little, you know?;) Nothing to be worried, though.
Sophia didn't seem to complain, so the main customer will be statisfied (a full monty, here, on her way) and all is going for good.

More seriously (yes, you can count on it, mate :ROFLMAO: ): I'm joining all the many others before, I liked the plot and the rendering. Please keep on this way.

With best compliments and regards.

Reactions: T-oxygen

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
When I was a child
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
View attachment 1017014
Last one with god rays(I promise)
Old dog !! Don't you dare stop with that meaningful "Rays" like the old saying . I got the old feeling really priceless feeling I got that old feeling . A aha a aha! :)(y):love: amazing rocket . And especially that fireplace is total spectacular. So please keep on with the Rays !!

Last edited:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
When I was a child
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
View attachment 1017227
Last one with god rays(I promise)
Hello? (Hello? Hello? Hello?)

Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone home?
Come on now
I hear you're feeling down
Well I can ease your pain
Get you on your feet again
Relax
I'll need some information first
Just the basic facts
Can you show me where it hurts?

There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship smoke on the horizon
You are only coming through in waves
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying
When I was a child I had a fever
My hands felt just like two balloons
Now I've got that feeling once again
I can't explain you would not understand
This is not how I am
I have become comfortably numb

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
What great taste you have.One of my favorite songs
I discovered The Wall, seeing it in a French cinema aged 18 in a Gap Year pre Uni. It was mind blowing and I went back the very next day to watch it again. During Uni I expanded my LP collection to include Animals, Dark Side of the Moon, and Meddle, amongst others. But Comfortably Numb is still one of my favourites - such great lyrics!!

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I went to see them in London back in 1981 after that I was hooked.
One of my other favorite albums is "wish you where here" as the intro is something like 10 minutes long and Comfortably Numb's lyrics are based on a real life experience by Roger Waters.
Shine On You Crazy Diamond!!

But we had better get back on topic.
Quick - insult Dylan.... :)

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
OK ... Team trials are still progressing but the coach and team manager has convinced a few of the players sisters to be the cheer squad... Now there might be rewards for the man of the match... but they are still working out the details.. :devilish:

View attachment 1011263
Not necessarily the man of the match or the best player however incentives to improve are on the program with the coach and management team :)

Soccer 3HQ.png

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Wouldn't really worry about it too much. As long as you are happy with the work that is all that matters.
seriously, it counts as a like. I was just doing it to have fun with you. But, after your last few reactions, I can see you don't really have a sense of humor. So, I won't bother with you any more. Have a nice day and keep up the good art work :giggle:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
seriously, it counts as a like. I was just doing it to have fun with you. But, after your last few reactions, I can see you don't really have a sense of humor. So, I won't bother with you any more. Have a nice day and keep up the good art work :giggle:
Usually a facepalm can mean you don't like the work, and it probably pisses off the artist when the person who is facepalming is doing it for shits and giggles instead of offering any form of criticism to the work.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I have had a piss day with a stalker who send me PMs face palms me over 20 a day and this is the 2nd f@cking idiot in two months that has done this to me and I have no idea what I have done to the persons for this type of reaction,
I would just add them to the ignore list, not sure if that works for the DM's. But then i only have one person on ignore so.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Captain Bipto just happened to get the brunt of all that has happened and now the mods have sorted this one out I hope that that is the last of the abuse that I will get.
Public apology to Captain Bipto it was nothing personal
I usually take the facepalm as a badge of honor as i must have pissed the person off enough to get one cause they can't give a reason for it so i take it with pride. :sneaky:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
(Crossover.)
Sophia decided she needed a new Doctor as the last one got a little too touchy, she is now seeing Doctor Jessica (T.O.N) Sam and Sophia both stood in the doctor's office Sophia afraid how Sam would be she had been avoiding him for so long but she knew could no longer hide it from him.
Sophia: "So Sam, what are you thinking?"
Sam: "I can't believe i am going to be a father."
Sophia: "You're not angry?"
Sam: "No of course not this is the best news ever."
Doctor Jessica couldn't help but be happy for the two...Plus she thought the young men was cute.
Sophia Sam and Jessica 02.jpg

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Dylan was already the best with his hit trick, so he got the award. After looking at Dylan's award, many will try to become the best to get their reward! I think so. ;)
Absolutly... this would be the hardest working team in the league with these incentives... World cup here we come :) haha

• Haha
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: JagHond and Bane71
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes