• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

neil999999

Nov 5, 2022
Seeing some of you making videos made me want to give it a try.
Here's the result.

Note: I have the impression that the video is of better quality when downloaded rather than when using the google embedded player.

Thanks to people who shared their work on Sam's Bedroom (T-oxygen, WhiteWolf619, Old Dog, and certainly others I missed).

View attachment 3525423

I used an animation pose for the bodies, and made only minor adjusments (hands, heads, expression, hair, accessories, duvet).
By the way, there are some bad artifacts on the duvet animation (Sam collision + bed angle + ). If you know how to fix it, feel free to share.

DAZ is not really "user friendly" for animation, and I personnally encoutered many bugs. Cheers to people mastering animation process.

To people who may start animation, below 2 tools which helped me.
There may be better solutions, I am by no means an expert at all (this was my 1st video).
  1. helped me a lot to fix Sam's "shaking" hand ( 's how it was before using the script).
    I used mcjKeepOrient to force hand orientation, and mcjHoldOn (or mcjAutoLimb, don't remember :rolleyes:) to force hand position.
  2. I rendered the video @ 24 FPS, then used to double the frame rate (this uses AI).
Awesome! could you make a longer version or in different position?

AmazingHermit

Aug 21, 2023
Kthulu_SFM , i am a fan of your art. A while back you made a short story "Mr.Parker homecoming" which was one of the best and you shared a teaser for part 2 with us, do you still have plans for that or did you drop that idea? I am waiting for that eagerly...

Reactions: Jude6 and Parkernfc
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes