Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Dexterward

May 9, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello what a fantastic job you are doing.

I like these versions for their high quality and being able to easily integrate them into the original story.

I hope to see more of your stories, and perhaps your versions of the two "Sophia's jobs" (mainly the private lessons with the three teenagers).

Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing your world with us...

Nettuno8090

Dec 27, 2019
CIAO,
Quindi il sano è diventato un po' più complesso del previsto, ma prima devo spingere i limiti di ciò che è possibile
Non è perfetto, ma a un certo punto dovresti fermarti, perché peggiorare non farà altro che migliorare*g
[ALLEGARE]3498483[/ALLEGARE]
[/CITAZIONE]
CIAO,
Quindi il sano è diventato un po' più complesso del previsto, ma prima devo spingere i limiti di ciò che è possibile
Non è perfetto, ma a un certo punto dovresti fermarti, perché peggiorare non farà altro che migliorare*g
View attachment 3498483
[/CITAZIONE]
So fun over *g
the last ones are finished it took a little longer I had made a mistake in the animation and one, because I need to understand which one, in order to continue, I now have to finish building the district of Sophia's apartment and then I also have to complete the city center build
school and so on, everything, where some event is supposed to take place because the world is supposed to be freely accessible, has to, now I just get back to the boring work*g
I was also primarily interested in how the idea of my game and animations were received
View attachment 3505845
View attachment 3505844
View attachment 3505842
View attachment 3505841

Mikk88

Jun 6, 2018
Story time :)
100+ images, took me some time

EVENING VISIT

View attachment 3496951

Includes images without text, feel free to write your own story as I'm not a good story writer.
Edit: render 53 was missing - now fixed
You´re incredible, continue please :love:

benhardcock

Mar 22, 2018
Hello everyone,
I admire your achievements on Daz 3D. I am a French woman, my English is not great, if not zero. Do you know of a tutorial or a site that allows you to easily learn how to create on Daz 3D for a beginner like me?

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Hello everyone,
I admire your achievements on Daz 3D. I am a French woman, my English is not great, if not zero. Do you know of a tutorial or a site that allows you to easily learn how to create on Daz 3D for a beginner like me?
Hi. If you search for "Daz3d beginner" in YouTube you will find numerous videos/tutorials that should help you get started. Once you have grasped the basics, you can then go into lighting, posing and other more advanced topics.

Bartxy

Mar 9, 2020
Hello everyone,
Start with Jays Masterclass.

Its in english, but its easy to understand.

Reactions: HonkaX2 and KingBel
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes