Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
This was posted on Mar. 22, on Aiden's Revenge post

Aiden's Revenge v1.0 is releasing tomorrow, for VIP Patrons. This will be the biggest update I have ever released, with around 411 renders and several animations.

This is the last one for Aiden's Revenge storyline. I will move to next project after that. Thanks for the support you gave me in my off period. All my previous versions are now available for all tiers. I can open them for public, but patreon's guideline doesn't allow adult content to be open for all.

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Hey!

I couldn't leave our boy Andre hanging after Aiden got his vid... so I made one for him too... :devilish:

I tried doing an idea a friend of mine suggested, a camera filming them, but it didn't turned out so cool... I will try to learn how to do it properly for a next, if there is one haha

Also, I know there is a bit of clipping... I noticed only when I was editing and I'm not rerendering this(it took a whole ass WEEKEND on my PC :eek:), so sorry for those who are perfectionists about this kind of thing... :/

Enjoy! ;)

:giggle:

hey kthulu, thanks for renewing the aiden video link. if you still have the andre version, please repost it as well. explanation: saved both links to Gdrive in notepad, accessed today but andres' link didn't work. trawled through your past messages and got the aiden link, which you re-edited in this thread. andre's didn't work. anyway, will save the vids this time.

thank you very much again, for providing grade A faptainment.

Last edited:
Reactions: AmazingHermit

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
hey kthulu, thanks for renewing the aiden video link. if you still have the andre version, please repost it as well. explanation: saved both links to Gdrive in notepad, accessed today but andres' link didn't work. trawled through your past messages and got the aiden link, which you re-edited in this thread. andre's didn't work. anyway, will save the vids this time.

thank you very much again, for providing grade A faptainment.
Hey! Thanks!

I've updated the link in the post :D

Here it is:

see ya :giggle:

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes