4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

ifrit28

Jun 18, 2019
That's a bummer for me because I was expecting it sooner. While there still no official statement from the developer himself/herself on the latest update but I'm expecting more content for firebrand just like most fans wanted.
I would gladly take any character h-scenes, as long as one of them is about full penetration. But if I had to pick one, I would definitely choose nerd + firebrand scenes.

Reactions: Krat0$

Ayam85

Sep 10, 2019
So the 0.22 update has been delayed to an unknown date(for now). Personally I'm not really disappointed with the delay but I want to know which character got an update. I'm hoping for more firebrand content as well as penetrative sex with jock and nerd. It's unfair only the slacker lucky enough to have vaginal sex with the MCILF.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
So the 0.22 update has been delayed to an unknown date(for now). Personally I'm not really disappointed with the delay but I want to know which character got an update. I'm hoping for more firebrand content as well as penetrative sex with jock and nerd. It's unfair only the slacker lucky enough to have vaginal sex with the MCILF.
The main Problem with the game is that even if you unlock the vaginal sex with the slacker you dont get to see/use the scene until ans unless you fulfil those exact same scenario the first time you got the scene. Once unlocked a scene should be available to use/see but its not with the game. Though the game is good.
The art used for scenes are same generic cut out stiff for every male characters, though in this case the writing is good. Looking forward towards the update.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
After a few delays (Christmas, slow writing, and the last minute discovery of a nasty infinite-recursion bug) v0.22 is finally finished! As usual you can find the latest links , but here are the current v0.22 links directly for your convenience:

Major Update Features
  • New Class Options! - Break up the daily tedium with a couple of new class options to choose from, plus a bunch of NPC interactions to go along with them!
  • Cutdown Candy Bikini! - Did you see Candy's bikini in v0.21 and think "I wish her bikini was even smaller and barely-hanging-together-er"? Well your prayers have been answered, and now you can get that bikini cut down into an even tinier version!
  • New Ethan and Madison Events! aka. the Nerd and the Firebrand, both NPCs have new events for you to find. Get 'em worked up and corrupted and you should be able to get them to fire.
Screenshot

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy!

ifrit28

Jun 18, 2019
After a few delays (Christmas, slow writing, and the last minute discovery of a nasty infinite-recursion bug) v0.22 is finally finished! As usual you can find the latest links , but here are the current v0.22 links directly for your convenience:

PC
Mac
Android

Major Update Features
  • New Class Options! - Break up the daily tedium with a couple of new class options to choose from, plus a bunch of NPC interactions to go along with them!
  • Cutdown Candy Bikini! - Did you see Candy's bikini in v0.21 and think "I wish her bikini was even smaller and barely-hanging-together-er"? Well your prayers have been answered, and now you can get that bikini cut down into an even tinier version!
  • New Ethan and Madison Events! aka. the Nerd and the Firebrand, both NPCs have new events for you to find. Get 'em worked up and corrupted and you should be able to get them to fire.
Screenshot

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy!

Thank you for the update!

I love the direction the game is headed to. Nice work, man!

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes