• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Last69!

Oct 11, 2023
As much as I enjoyed this game in the beginning i feel that this game actually hasn't made any progress in months. Most of the animations are just reused from character to character and not changed even a bit. While the progression in story is just getting slower and slower. while I still believe this game a lot of potential it's most likely going to become a game I look into maybe only once or twice a year cause nothing is actually being added besides objectives how to unlock an animation you already saw months ago.

SorGa

Jun 18, 2020
Do you know why I cant shower with nerd ? Only with cheerleader.
I try with and without the bathroom chore activated. Full arousal and dom

Soyoter

Dec 3, 2019
Знаешь, почему я не могу принять душ с ботаном? Только с болельщицей.
Я пробую с включенной функцией туалетной комнаты и без нее. Полное возбуждение и доминирование
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
должен быть активный квест , чтобы < помочь > ему

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Do you know why I cant shower with nerd ? Only with cheerleader.
I try with and without the bathroom chore activated. Full arousal and dom
Masturbate chore has to be active as well while hes doing cleaning chore then you shower

SorGa

Jun 18, 2020
Masturbate chore has to be active as well while hes doing cleaning chore then you shower
Does it has to be the day he is in the bathroom to clean it ? Or the day does not matter ?
Do you know ho to get thé very revealing outfit ?
Thanks mate

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Does it has to be the day he is in the bathroom to clean it ? Or the day does not matter ?
Thanks mate
Yeah, he has to be in there. I dont remember the outfit, the walkthrough link on OP has a mod that tells you how to do everything.

ROCKER@79

Aug 2, 2023
Thanks mate
Mastrubate ethan task should be active
You should give him task to clean bathroom
He must be at upto 4 corruption level and arousal should be high .

nn222

Aug 11, 2017
How do i get ethan alone in sister tidy event
The big sis/Madison has a recurring event where she's naked in her room and you can peek or walk in on her. If you walk in, the event has a cooldown that disables it for 3 days. During those 3 days, you can also not trigger nerd/Ethan's tidy event, so if you're trying for that one, don't walk in on Madison for a while. Then, to make sure you get Ethan alone, use the laundry chore. Go to the basement and call Madison down to do it, then Ethan will be alone in Madison's room. Make sure his arousal is high enough as well (75 is definitely enough but I think the minimum is actually 50).

mortic90

Dec 31, 2017
The big sis/Madison has a recurring event where she's naked in her room and you can peek or walk in on her. If you walk in, the event has a cooldown that disables it for 3 days. During those 3 days, you can also not trigger nerd/Ethan's tidy event, so if you're trying for that one, don't walk in on Madison for a while. Then, to make sure you get Ethan alone, use the laundry chore. Go to the basement and call Madison down to do it, then Ethan will be alone in Madison's room. Make sure his arousal is high enough as well (75 is definitely enough but I think the minimum is actually 50).
These parts in the game are often not clear. I think they would be (will be with enough events) fun, if you can just find it by yourself and you don't have to think about it so much, because they are still needed to achieve the right cl.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes