Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
how can i get the incest story line with mom and sister in the game it is said to contact geeseki.
please any help
Create a new text document in "ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.16a-win/game" and rename it to "g33ptchi.rpy" without the quotation marks. That's it, you're good to go.

Now I haven't played this game for a long time so I can't really tell what's new. But doing what I described above does unlock certain content, check the phone to see if it worked.

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
Heres a idea for Geeseki since incest stuff is now banned by patreon maybe they could expand the sex world content !

What do you all think ?

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
So is there gloryholes or not currently in the game? I saw there was some in previous versions, but I didn't find them in .15 or .16. Am I missing something?
before the .14 they flow like a river after i have a nonstop of error and stuff, now i dowload the .16 and got one every time i visit the beach, but only one per visit, ( i have no idea why is so buggy)

AND IF YOU ARE READING THIS(to whom concern): how i delete my old savegames? i think they might be bugging the game.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
So, I did a little digging around the internet and found this pic. Anyone know where it comes from?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's the sex scene with Alfie or Effie... shit I can't remember how to write it.

It used to be available, not sure how to advance it beyond the blowjob now.

Shandy

Jan 20, 2018
I've been trying to get that unlock trick to work on the Mac, but haven't yet found the right place to put the file. Unfortunately, GeeSeki has no clue.

Shandy

Jan 20, 2018
I've been trying to get that unlock trick to work on the Mac, but haven't yet found the right place to put the file. Unfortunately, GeeSeki has no clue.
Ah, it is the 'game' folder (Contents:Resources:autorun:game to be specific), but you have to make sure the g33ptchi.rpy file is completely empty. TextEdit had left some remnants in the one I created.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
So, I did a little digging around the internet and found this pic. Anyone know where it comes from?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's a regular Effie scene, just hook up with her she's probably one of the easiest. Fucks her friends like a proper bestie.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
You sure about that in .16? 'Cause that's how I remembered her, but in this last version I can't seem to get past bj with her.
Positive, in fact I just triggered that scene about 10 minutes before making that post. When the blowjob is finished click NEXT, not CONTINUE or CUM. Scene will move from blowjob to masturbation, then the next scene will be sex.

JessieTR

Jul 4, 2017
Hm, that's strange. I didn't get any other options than continue or cum. Probably just need a higher relationship score with her. I don't like how the cell phone can be kind if misguiding like that. Since it tells me there's no more content for this character, but there actually is. :/

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes