DiBreaker

Mar 6, 2018
hey guys is there any noticable content update in this game ? i mean i liked it but it was too short for me to appreciate but generally its a good story and it would never hurt to add some kind of mini game to it :p

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
The 20q game was challenging if you aimed to get the best results. It was well made.

then comes in that everything ties up a very nice narration.

people crapping onto this game just because for them a handjob isn't enough clearly didn't care about the rest of the content.

Reactions: Maericke

RubMyEars

Jan 8, 2018
Wait, best results? There were results? It wasn't just a random offering of questions to ask her every time? The goal was to ask all the questions, right? Or do you mean in your responses to hers?

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
after many tries I managed to get an extra 2 relationship points + have her admit that she does cam shows. I don't know how much of this matters after you get out of that basement. Also, she sees if you lie to her, and that may change the scenes after the questions too. I answered honestly and got a heartfelt kiss

what you have to do is start with "are you ok?", then ask her all the questions that make her say "pass" asap. they are:
" have you ever been with 5 guys?"
"are you proud of your job?"
" do you feel the love tonight?"
"have you ever fantasized about me?"

(iirc)(not in this order, I can't remember that)

once you asked her these questions you just need to keep answering honestly to her questions and ask her about the cam when it comes up, usually at 16.

RubMyEars

Jan 8, 2018
if that is true, then its a huge disapointment.
If you load your save into an editor, there are a ton of new variables that look interesting. Mowed lawn, sibling first kiss, mom after sunset suck count, dog points (maybe if you ruffle Magnificent T. Bastard's hair enough something new happens), Miss Allaway scolding new car (???), and all of the potential Hitomi answers have their own variable for some reason. He's slow as a motherfucker (milking the patreon), but at least he's working on things behind the scenes.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Oh for the love of Asgard, here's a message he sent out to his $10 patrons. It isn't a perfect explanation but if you notice at the bottom via the italicization of certain characters, he's looking for a means to release the uncut version here, without patreon burning him.

Hi, first off, this message will self destruct.

Let me start by answering the common questions I've been getting.

Why don't you put an uncut/uncensored version on your website?

Safety precautions. There has been incidents where Patreon has taken down creators for putting uncut versions or patches on their own site. You may or may not have heard of these things but that's the reason I'm not willing to take that risk. It's too easy for Patreon to pin it against me.

Is there a way to bypass this blockade?

If there was, I can't explicitly say it. All I can say is that if you really want it, you'll find your answer. I've replied to some of you and you should read the replies that the Patreon email notification has sent you.

Why is there Jane content when it's disabled?

In case you didn't know, Jane is the girl with the pink box in her hair, and I'll be working on Jane in tandem with Miss Allaway.

I'm sorry if it seems I'm deceiving you, I've made previous posts on this issue and that 0.16 will have locked content. It's only a matter of time when the sky clears and things will go back to the way it was, even if we have to take that extra step.

If all 195 of us get into the zone, and figure out a solution to this problem, we will be back to a grand ol' time.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes