krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I don't know if the game is bad optimized, or my laptop is shitty AF (i can play some good games on it), but it freezes and lags a lot. Someone with the same issue or there is a way to make the game rum smoothly?
Just make sure your not running any other games that are made using rempy otherwise you will start getting a lots of errors. Also it depends on your RAM amount. I got 20 RAM on my PC and I sometimes see it go past half of that when operating bunch of stuff together. :noexpression:

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Seroiusley anyone figure out the teddy bear difference? Also any way of knowing which conversation options would be more appropriate for all the characters? :pensive:

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
whats new in the new version .15 is there anywhere a change log?
Alpha 0.15a - The 20Q Update
+Female MC Story Progression
+Added 3 New Randomized Title screen Backgrounds
+Added Boxfort to the Basement after it has been built
+Added New Character (Hazel)
+Added 2 New Locations (‘Adult Store’ & ‘Grundle Sam’s Things & Stuff’)
+Added ‘Force Enable Map’ Cheat Button and ‘No Skill Max Limit’ Cheat Button to Phone
+Added Jacob in the School Hallways to Talk To
+Added Jacob in the Comic Book Store to Talk To
+Added 15 Mini-throwaway Dialogues with Jacob
+Redone the Skill System
+Redone the Basement so it’s more spacious to fit the Boxfort
+Redone and Improved Effie’s Kissing Scene
+Redone and Improved Effie’s Bj Scene
+Redone and Improved Effie’s Mutual Masturbation Scene
+Redone and Improved Effie’s Post-Sex Scene
+Redone and Improved Beach Change Rooms so it’s now scheduled rather than RNG
+Improved the Missus’ Movie scenes so scenes are choosable based on your RP with Missus and scenes are longer
+Fixed Bug where accessing the Female MC’s cam stream sometimes sends you to a beach changeroom sequence
+Fixed Bug where the map is gone after having sex with Effie
+Fixed Bug related to a choice made with the Female MC in the Fort
+Fixed Bug that shows the kitchen buttons in the livingroom if you pre-maturely let Missus know you’re ready for the dinner date
-Female MC’s Side Story has Unfinished CG Art
-Effie’s Missionary Scene needs to be Redone and Improved
-Skill Items assets not Created
-Adult Store asset not Complete
-New Store in Mall’s assets not Complete
-Hazel (Manager) Store Button not Complete
-New Store in Mall’s Owner not Complete
-Phone Skills Page doesn’t automatically update when using Cheats

Alpha 0.15b
+Fixed and Organised the PC Options
+Fixed Map so it’s enabled after 20Q with Sister
+Fixed Undefined Variables in the Changerooms
+Fixed Graphical Bug with Effie’s Mutual Masturbation Scene
+Fixed Bug where you can interact with Mom in the Living Room before talking to her in the Kitchen about your new job

Reactions: Page_Turner

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Hopefully the Alpha 0.15C will have the red change room fixed from crashing when trying to initiate the random encounters in it. :FeelsBadMan:

UmbrellaBack

May 18, 2017
Hopefully the Alpha 0.15C will have the red change room fixed from crashing when trying to initiate the random encounters in it. :FeelsBadMan:
i dont know why but there is allways a mayor bug in the updates the last time i played the game was at the homerun update. In 2-3 updates he added so little content that you could think was just one ... well i give him some credit tho bcs the new sister story is very well written. ill check by update 0.20 or later

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
i dont know why but there is allways a mayor bug in the updates
Well, this is the way the Patreon thing works: his patrons are his bug testers.

We're not supposed to play 0.15 now: we're supposed to play the bugfixed 0.14c version (free download now in his Patreon page), now.

shenfull

Aug 7, 2017
in the 0.15a update after u finish the questions in the sister story u cant access the map anymore any1 knows any fix?

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes