• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Its worse than i thought its just sketches, after 1 month of waiting this is it. Im done with this developer and i regret giving this guy any money. I feel bad for whoever is giving this guy more than 1 dollar per month but if you think this update is worth your money then keep supporting and burning your money.
I will.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Are we back to this "GeeSeki is plagiarizing SS" thing? Seriously guys... It's been almost an year. Saying this game plagiarizes SS is the same as saying GoT plagiarizes The Tudors or vice versa.

They are distinct games, with distinct stories centered around the same theme, and that's all it is.
i always thought GoT plagiarizes floppy weiners. heh

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
You have to remember that this guy is openly plagiarising "Summertime Saga".
and you are openly plagiarizing the first person who said that exact same thing! omg! you are even plagiarizing me!!! i'm suing!! i will win it all and your little cat too! muahahahahahaha all words belong to me first for i have said them all at one time or another, anyone using those words are quite clearly plagiarizing me and infringing not only my copyrights but my patents and trademarks as well, i will sue everything in existence! but i'm not mad, no i'm not mad, not clearly enough mad to not realize that just because you continue to utter something doesn't eventually make it true, also so what if he is copying the plot of summertime saga? did your mother forget to teach you that mimicry is the best form of flattery?

NastyMax

Aug 20, 2017
shift+o but u have to got o renpy->common->"00console.rpy" and look for config.console and change the fourth entry from false to true. if that made no sense to you, please check google/youtube how to enable the console^^
You're the real MVP thank you

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Okay, while this isn't exclusive to this game, I've been noticing Ren'py recently having problems with vanishing buttons on the UI - I've lost my "Skip" button, which is annoying even when you've got Tab that'll serve the same purpose. Anyone know how to get it back, or is reloading a save prior to the glitch the only solution?

Edit: And getting further into the game, I've lost the map after the sketched Box Fort event. Reloaded the save to take place after you have to find Mom in the park to see if that fixes it.

Edit 2 - Nope, doing that didn't resolve the issue, but plugging in the cheat-code listed higher on this page let me re-enable the map, which is... not great design, as most wouldn't have access to that code.

Page_Turner

May 23, 2017
Tbh this should be 14c cuz there's only a small amount of content added. Expected more from the new number, but hey what can ya do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

flanby

May 25, 2017
Amazing the 5-10 seconds of gameplay, great update. Seriously, he has a problem with the updates, it's difficult call them even "short updates". I don't know if he's a team, but he had as 3k goal to hire a programmer and/or an artist. The game is very very good, but the last updates are disappointing.

Reactions: radeon111

Porris

Dec 9, 2017
The scam is strong on this one. Played it a couple of updates ago, kinda boring, and I dont like de draw style. Any content worth the dl or it's just the same shitty game like 3 months ago?

Reactions: chipshandon12

war2k

Nov 21, 2017
i've completed everything available cept for the part where the mc take the mom out to a movie every friday, is there a particular order in which the movies have to be watched? or do i need to raise my max levels higher to proceed? currently i've just been repentantly taking her to the movies.

edit: it's an interesting story line, i am curious to see where it all goes
*note this was my first run through this game*

txyzz

Oct 13, 2017
I am actually more interested in the sister storyline. What little this has is already better than the sister storyline in Summertime Saga. (just my opinion, don't get a meltdown if you disagree)

Reactions: Rando Civ and nln0

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
dooooods i have a program problem the glory hole on the beach ...i cant see any event in that space and the program tell this

ebatakul

Oct 17, 2017
I'm at moms objective where dad is gone and it says find mom. I can literally see her in her room but it says find her. It also doesn't let me sleep, can anyone help?

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes