jog

Apr 7, 2017
Create a new text document in "ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.16a-win/game" and rename it to "g33ptchi.rpy" without the quotation marks. That's it, you're good to go.

Now I haven't played this game for a long time so I can't really tell what's new. But doing what I described above does unlock certain content, check the phone to see if it worked.

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
please can someone helpme with the "glory hole in the beach" error i canot see glory holes
anymore

Dccrux

Dec 15, 2017
Anyone have the new phone code? ghostedmoon isn't working for me with this version. Thanks!

EDIT: NVM found it: druggopile

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
If you load your save into an editor, there are a ton of new variables that look interesting. Mowed lawn, sibling first kiss, mom after sunset suck count, dog points (maybe if you ruffle Magnificent T. Bastard's hair enough something new happens), Miss Allaway scolding new car (???), and all of the potential Hitomi answers have their own variable for some reason. He's slow as a motherfucker (milking the patreon), but at least he's working on things behind the scenes.
Dog points doesn't do anything. Literally just a check for if you've petted him before, because you get slightly different text the first time you do it.

flanby

May 25, 2017
Create a new text document in "ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.16a-win/game" and rename it to "g33ptchi.rpy" without the quotation marks. That's it, you're good to go.

Now I haven't played this game for a long time so I can't really tell what's new. But doing what I described above does unlock certain content, check the phone to see if it worked.
That's not worked for me, I don't know why.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes