VN Ren'Py A SuperHero Story [v0.6] [EXVStudios]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Jul 24, 2021
Planned Tags: Anal Sex, Drugs, Futa/Trans, Footjob, Trap, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism, Adventure, Fantasy, Humor, Superpowers
Lets go! :devilish:
All you need is a darker story with and a Futa supervillain that NTR's the MC.
Futa and NTR rarely fit together the MC normally would be too hard to care its no man taking them xD

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
WTF is happenning? CPU started throttle after first scene with GF:rolleyes:
1707485763382.png
Used WT mod. But i do not think it can happen because of WT...

Reactions: ExvStudios

ExvStudios

Developing A Superhero Story
Game Developer
May 3, 2021
WTF is happenning? CPU started throttle after first scene with GF:rolleyes:
View attachment 3340023
Used WT mod. But i do not think it can happen because of WT...
Does it happen on this frame specifically? Does it go away after you click through a few times? I'll try to see if I can replicate it and I'll try to fix it asap
Edit: I've figured it out, this happens because the way I wrote the code makes all the animations keep playing in the background even though you don't see them. I'll make sure to fix this for this scene and any future scene with animations so this doesn't happen again. Thank you for notifying me about this!

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Does it happen on this frame specifically? Does it go away after you click through a few times? I'll try to see if I can replicate it and I'll try to fix it asap
It started after first sex scene and after all sex scenes in this moment i cannot even click normally.. wil try to skip with options and see where it will stop if will stop. strange if this because of WT mod..

P.S. this stops only after whole scene on this couch.

ExvStudios

Developing A Superhero Story
Game Developer
May 3, 2021
It started after first sex scene and after all sex scenes in this moment i cannot even click normally.. wil try to skip with options and see where it will stop if will stop. strange if this because of WT mod..
No, it's because of the way I coded it. I've figured out what I did wrong and I'll fix it before the next version. Thank you for the heads up!

Reactions: DeMoS666

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Hey man I found some symbiote/slime assets and wanted to share them with you since there is a sexy symbiote/slime girlfriend option in this game. Thank you again for including her!

Faenon

Mar 16, 2024
Respect to the author the renders look great and the story is unique. I got a little frustrated however seeing a Trans tag and not finding any Trans content :(

• Sad
Reactions: someyoungguy
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes