• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Lol. The dev on Peasant's Quest does an Update Only with his game and I don't have to copy old saves into the new version because I don't need to delete the game. Now if Chyos did the same thing than people wouldn't have to waste time doing that each update, now would they?
Chyos tried doing it, but the update patches always ended up bugged out. So he gave up on trying to provide update patches.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
I mean honestly so much shit has been getting functionally changed I don't know as it would even make sense to try to do it as update patches. It's not like he's happy with the framework and just keeps adding content as this stage - the guts are getting ripped out and sewed back together frequently.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Word of warning. be careful not to impregnate kate when travelling to carmen for the first time. as you will need to go back to arenfeld. and then it won't let you return to carmen until kate's pregnancy is all finished with. because she refuses to travel while pregnant. even while only 1 day pregnant

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AStruggleWithSin-0.5.8.0b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

mario01

Nov 3, 2020
does anyone know how to edit the game parameters
because I would like to have bewitched the ogre that killed the father of the main character.
instead of killing him
f I didn't know about the magic that could make him a slave.

Sep 27, 2023
Chyos tried doing it, but the update patches always ended up bugged out. So he gave up on trying to provide update patches.
Well, I am sure if one developer knows how to do it correctly than it probably wouldn't hurt the other developer to ask them how to do it without it being buggy. They both work on similar games with similar software it couldn't hurt to ask for pointers, I know some devs can be a bit territorial about their games but it's not like he is asking for trade secrets or anything like that.

Sep 27, 2023
does anyone know how to edit the game parameters
because I would like to have bewitched the ogre that killed the father of the main character.
instead of killing him
f I didn't know about the magic that could make him a slave.
Talk to Gwen about allying with her and you will do her questline to become her apprentice.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
A New Month, New Goals

Good afternoon,

After two weeks of delayed reports, this one is finally back on time on a Friday!

Over the week I spent most of my time (apart from a few bugfixes) working on the upcoming bonus scene for Ayita and Hiba in Rumah. For this I worked on animations that can run while sitting by the fire. The idea is that not only Raaisha but also Ayita or Hiba can keep the MC company (If they aren't busy already of course).
Most of the pictures are already finished, but dialogs and implementation are still missing, so I will need a few more days to complete the scene.
Today I finally created the polls for the upcoming content as most of you have probably seen already.

So now the question remains as to what happens after the bonus scene.
Right after the scene is done I'll begin working on Penny's content update. For that I plan to add new farm animals (No domestic animal husbandry planned, but livestock farming and egg/dairy production instead) as well as to expand the area to the south of the fields (to the east of Arenfield).
I'll add a new Estate (of the Coldstone Family) which depending on size will probably take 2-3 maps (will depend on if I segment it into more maps or put everything on one larger map).
And of course we'll need new character models for the family members. Of course, the previous decision as to whether Henry will continue to be with Penny will also play a role.

Overall, I plan to have the update ready by the end of June. But as always, there will also be a part update, probably towards the end of this month where you can get to know the new characters as well as have some new content with Penny.

So much for the news,
I'll now continue working on the bonusscene and wish you all a nice weekend!

melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020
Hello to the entire community, I would like to know which girls can get pregnant so far... and how to achieve it?
I appreciate the information

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes