• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 27, 2023
I know I asked this question before and dont know if I got any answers but i really dont want to search back several pages for this but I have never seen these before for Yasmine:

7. After you rescued her (see Lyvia's quest) there are 2 new animations available for her if you visit her at night.

What new animations are they anyways?

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
I know I asked this question before and dont know if I got any answers but i really dont want to search back several pages for this but I have never seen these before for Yasmine:

7. After you rescued her (see Lyvia's quest) there are 2 new animations available for her if you visit her at night.

if i remember correctly, that was for her new model

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Can you delay the Royal visits of the King promoting the Mayor by stalling Mira's choice to join the church?.

Tuberaku

Jul 22, 2019
I disagree, your friend gives you pretty clear instructions on where to go, in fact this is the first time I have seen someone complain about not being able to do the tutorial essentially. Besides that, I like it how it is because it gives the ability to add secret locations, the world feels big and it doesnt break immersion by having glitter sprinkles everywhere.
I don't have a problem with hidden areas, they can be hidden as much as they want, but because of the art style of this game, I have difficulty understanding whether most places can be crossed or not. It can also be added to the settings, whoever wants to turn it on or not. I'm not saying to put colorful things everywhere, a small indicator would be enough. I've been playing for 12 hours, the game is fun, but as I said, I would like to have this kind of convenience.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Yeah, that does seem like a bug of some kind, I never encountered that. I have no idea how to help you with that unfortunately. Someone will probably be able to help you, or maybe there will be a patch. Wait and see I guess.

Yeah after completed Lydia's quest visit yasmine at night you will see new animations. One animation is missionary position sex and second I don't remember.

Drozumari

Jul 5, 2022
Hello community, does anyone know if the mission of the trip to kirlic is complete, why am I going to the part where I have to find a replacement for Kate and Claire but I can't find them, does anyone know?

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes