• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.8.0b] [Chyos] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,15 GB]
- - - -

I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have to much to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
SO, something is REALLY bugging me now.

We have a 0.5.8.0 version in the OP.

Our megalol bro just uploaded a 0.5.8.0a version and a 0.5.8.0+ to 0.5.8.0b hotfix (and the walkthrough too).

Now my question is: where should I merge the hotfix into? 0.5.8.0 or 0.5.8.0a?

instructions tell me: This hotfix is meant to update version "0.5.8.0+" to "0.5.8.0b". What the hell is this 0+ ?

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Hello community, does anyone know if the mission of the trip to kirlic is complete, why am I going to the part where I have to find a replacement for Kate and Claire but I can't find them, does anyone know?
Ophilia is the replacement. do her quest to the point where she become a waitress

Reactions: Drozumari

jinnhihho

Mar 11, 2017
SO, something is REALLY bugging me now.

We have a 0.5.8.0 version in the OP.

Our megalol bro just uploaded a 0.5.8.0a version and a 0.5.8.0+ to 0.5.8.0b hotfix (and the walkthrough too).

Now my question is: where should I merge the hotfix into? 0.5.8.0 or 0.5.8.0a?

instructions tell me: This hotfix is meant to update version "0.5.8.0+" to "0.5.8.0b". What the hell is this 0+ ?
Version+ usually means the shown version or anything above.
In other word, you should be able to update 0.5.8.0 or 0.5.8.0a as it should work either way.

prettywarrior

Oct 24, 2023
when i talk to kate i dont have the option to go to kirlick, only contraception, go to my room or stay. try the save dont work
damn bro, do you still have same problem? i don't really know what to if it didn't work though cuz our problem seems pretty similar... hmm maybe u have to do claire's quest,ophilia's or buying the horse and finish building cart for it?

prettywarrior

Oct 24, 2023
when i talk to kate i dont have the option to go to kirlick, only contraception, go to my room or stay. try the save dont work
Say that but i am not in kirlic xd i didnt rember talk to her, and i never go to kirlick or the old board. View attachment 3591669
i know why it didn't work now. you already talked to her and chose to go the first time ( which activates the bug) so you're gonna have to load a previous save BEFORE

prettywarrior

Oct 24, 2023
Say that but i am not in kirlic xd i didnt rember talk to her, and i never go to kirlick or the old board. View attachment 3591669
i know why it didn't work for you. see the questlog "enter the old boar?" it means you talked to her already and chose to go with her the first time and did'nt choose option "prepare or something" which activates the bug. you have to load a save from BEFORE you talked to her at midnight and immediately chose to go instead of choosing preparing. then follow my steps i posted previously to fix the bug. sorry bro

prettywarrior

Oct 24, 2023
Alright found a workaround/fix? for kate's quest trip to kirlic. when you talk to her at midnight; REFUSE to go the next day instead say you wanna prepare then the questlog will change and say to talk to her in the evening but you actually have to talk to her at midnight then this time you can say yes to go. you'll know it works bcuz claire won't stay in her bed and wil be dressed differently
here it is

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
When I installed the newest version, I had to start over none of my saves were still there
This is not a Ren'py nor a Unity game.

This is a RPGM, bro. You have to copy your old saves from your old version and paste them into the new version's save folder before sending your old version into your bin and delete it.

:rolleyes:

Reactions: Samu Al Hydit
Sep 27, 2023
This is not a Ren'py nor a Unity game.

This is a RPGM, bro. You have to copy your old saves from your old version and paste them into the new version's save folder before sending your old version into your bin and delete it.

:rolleyes:
Lol. The dev on Peasant's Quest does an Update Only with his game and I don't have to copy old saves into the new version because I don't need to delete the game. Now if Chyos did the same thing than people wouldn't have to waste time doing that each update, now would they?

Reactions: ravven_7

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Lol. The dev on Peasant's Quest does an Update Only with his game and I don't have to copy old saves into the new version because I don't need to delete the game. Now if Chyos did the same thing than people wouldn't have to waste time doing that each update, now would they?
Well, whatever.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
step1. go to sleep.
step2. the next day come back to the girl who gave you the map and ask her a second time.
she will give you a hint. such that when you open it, it will show slightly more area and will have text at the bottom repeating her hint.
step 3. if you still can't find it with the hint, then post it and ask where it is

that all being said. that area looks familiar... isn't it where the entrance to the merc camp is?

Reactions: valley57
4.60 star(s) 134 Votes