XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
question about mc's virginity. after witch he mentions that he cant believe losing his virginity to her, does game even mentions anywhere else like that? like if im not gonna do segs with witch?
This is something I always wonder about. Having Gwen/Isha as your first or not doesn't seem to make any difference. I wanted Mira as my first and her to be my first in one Playthrough, but MC said he'd wished that Mira was his first which is odd when my MC haven't had sex with anyone yet.

Tuberaku

Jul 22, 2019
Please mark the transition areas between the maps, I had to look at the walkthrough to find out where to go. It's impossible to see where I can go with your drawing style. I understand the hidden areas, but I don't want to have to rub against all the walls to get to the right side. Maybe a little arrow, a shine or something.
123.png

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Please mark the transition areas between the maps, I had to look at the walkthrough to find out where to go. It's impossible to see where I can go with your drawing style. I understand the hidden areas, but I don't want to have to rub against all the walls to get to the right side. Maybe a little arrow, a shine or something.
View attachment 3594394
This would make for a good QoL thing for sure.

Reactions: Tuberaku

BBC King

May 8, 2021
View attachment 3594394
I disagree, your friend gives you pretty clear instructions on where to go, in fact this is the first time I have seen someone complain about not being able to do the tutorial essentially. Besides that, I like it how it is because it gives the ability to add secret locations, the world feels big and it doesnt break immersion by having glitter sprinkles everywhere.

Reactions: AVM666

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
Help plss
"
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js."

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Well they say Mc is connected to royalty and can have a romance with the queen and in the near Future maybe with the princess Wich can be quiet evidence enough that Mc will be future king. In some far away update.

sibunji1

Jul 18, 2021
i cannot get out of anya hideout base if i cooperate with hekima to work with him. some one please give me a solution Screenshot (36).png

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
question about mc's virginity. after witch he mentions that he cant believe losing his virginity to her, does game even mentions anywhere else like that? like if im not gonna do segs with witch?
No i skip having sex with Gwen and have sex with someone else first but there is no mention of it

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
A Struggle with Sin v0.5.8.0a + Hotfix B (Patreon) 2024-04-30
Here a short changelog:
  • Implementation of Carmen's missing scenes + 1 extra that I made this week (748 images, I didn't count all the animations but it's been a few)
  • Added Kate's additional scene (a little hidden, I'll get to it in the WT update if you don't spot it before that)
  • There are now 2 routes for Carmen that have slightly different dialog. This is something I will probably expand in a bonus scene that is already planned for her (you will see when you get there in the story)
  • I added a collision detection for the masturbate skill of the MC. This was originally planned for something else but in the end I scrapped the idea. Stil,l you can now mastubate to the left side also and if you jerk onto Carmen she will show a small reaction to it. I originally had other ideas for it and it might come in handy in the future.
  • More bugfixes, thanks for the reports!
Here the links (0.5.8.0a): -
Hotfix 0.5.8.0:
Fixed problems with the final step before Kirlic on Kate's quest. Fixed a bug with disabling choices on Carmen's love route.
Hotfix 0.5.8.0a:
Fixed another dialog bug with Carmen on the love route
Hotfix 0.5.8.0b:
Fixed problems with Claire at the old boar inn (After you shared her with Bjorn she went wild), Fixed interaction with Claire at the drunken fox at night when she thought Kate was in bed when that wasn't the case.

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes