Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
How do I take Clare to Bjorn's bedroom if he's already in there? When do I find him downstairs to complete this scene?

prettywarrior

Oct 24, 2023
Alright found a workaround/fix? for kate's quest trip to kirlic. when you talk to her at midnight; REFUSE to go the next day instead say you wanna prepare then the questlog will change and say to talk to her in the evening but you actually have to talk to her at midnight then this time you can say yes to go. you'll know it works bcuz claire won't stay in her bed and wil be dressed differently

Reactions: Prueb26

EpicMax

Aug 25, 2023
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.8.0] - Android Port

Android: 1.40 GB

Download:

Pixeldrain:

More of my posts here

cesar03

Oct 15, 2018
1714494019043.png
Some help please.
I have 10 maximum affection and guilt, the guide asks me to clean my room and ask me to go in and masturbate and tidy up, but instead she asks me to leave.

Reactions: m4b333

Prueb26

Nov 23, 2016
Alright found a workaround/fix? for kate's quest trip to kirlic. when you talk to her at midnight; REFUSE to go the next day instead say you wanna prepare then the questlog will change and say to talk to her in the evening but you actually have to talk to her at midnight then this time you can say yes to go. you'll know it works bcuz claire won't stay in her bed and wil be dressed differently
I had the same problem and your fix worked. Thank you.

corabbica

Jun 6, 2018
losing 3 gold it very hard and it take long time because we can only bet with 50 cent
if someone have another way ??

behhhhh28090190

Nov 7, 2021
can someone give me the save for the latest version please. I already completed all of it but alas my laptop got reset. I already try the OG post but it only contains saves for the previous versions

Reactions: melodias1983

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
when i talk to kate i dont have the option to go to kirlick, only contraception, go to my room or stay. try the save dont work
It sounds like you haven't gotten to flag for whatever it is to get the option to come up. It's something that happens automatically when you first enter the room and talk to her. There should only be two options, one for going to Kirlic and another to say you need more time to prepare. I'm pretty sure in the quest log it should tell you to talk to Kate in the evening or something along those lines when you meet the requirements.

I don't think it's a bug, because I did it just the other day with the newest version. Who knows though, bugs work in mysterious ways sometimes.

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
It sounds like you haven't gotten to flag for whatever it is to get the option to come up. It's something that happens automatically when you first enter the room and talk to her. There should only be two options, one for going to Kirlic and another to say you need more time to prepare. I'm pretty sure in the quest log it should tell you to talk to Kate in the evening or something along those lines when you meet the requirements.

I don't think it's a bug, because I did it just the other day with the newest version. Who knows though, bugs work in mysterious ways sometimes.
Say that but i am not in kirlic xd i didnt rember talk to her, and i never go to kirlick or the old board. 1714535673282.png

4.60 star(s) 137 Votes