• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
was the fight with the master unbeatable? I lost patience after consuming all my items and let myself get beaten.

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
This is good, like very good. I don’t know how to write a review on this site so I’ll write it here. It’s been a long time since I’ve played an NTR game of this quality.

Negative points:

. The art is not the best;
. The part at the end of the game that is a “scene or save”. The scenes are good, but I don’t like this structure;

Some positive points:

. Charismatic characters (both male and female);
. MC capable of satisfying his partner - the amount of NTR with the protagonist having a small penis is sad;
. Well done swapping;
The right amount of humiliation - I usually hate humiliation in NTR because it tends to be extreme and sad, but in this game, it's just right. An example: the scene in the swapping where the girls praised the MC's and his friend's dicks, saying that one could never give the pleasure the other did, was an incredible turn-on, the scene with the father was also amazing.

I wish there were more games like this.

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
This is good, like very good. I don’t know how to write a review on this site so I’ll write it here. It’s been a long time since I’ve played an NTR game of this quality.
You can rate by hitting the star rating in the top right at however many stars you'd rate it. A semi popup (still within the page, not an actual new window) will come up and you need to enter a certain amount of text to submit, though you could just copy/paste what you have here and it'd easily pass.

Reactions: johndqdo

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
You can rate by hitting the star rating in the top right at however many stars you'd rate it. A semi popup (still within the page, not an actual new window) will come up and you need to enter a certain amount of text to submit, though you could just copy/paste what you have here and it'd easily pass.
Thanks

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
really good swapping, i love it that the brute got into delusion of winning over somebody else wife lol

too bad the story pretty much linear, theres very little stuff player can do to change the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Droubtly

Apr 28, 2021
One thing I really hate about this so far is the 2 unkillable enemies (that I've seen so far). They're a waste of time and potentially items and if nothing you do matters, don't pretend otherwise.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
There are so many choices, sometimes it's hard to understand which path a choice leads to, isn't there a walkthrough for this game? Or are the choices not important?

Jul 20, 2019
There are so many choices, sometimes it's hard to understand which path a choice leads to, isn't there a walkthrough for this game? Or are the choices not important?
i think there's only a handful of choices early on that change the scene you get iirc. the scenes themselves are small and inconsequential, you can just save, go through one choice, reload, go through the other, and nothing will have changed
the later on choices are basically CONTINUE or END. so in essence, the choices dont really matter.

Reactions: Enlight432
4.90 star(s) 8 Votes