• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - A Story About a Stolen Lover, Cucked Wife and Swapping Sex [v1.04] [Suzuya]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Anomaly33

Overall 8/10 one of the better NTS games I've played, but I do feel it missed some opportunities and is far from perfect.

++ Very well written. Characters have personality and the pacing/intensity is spot on.

+ Art is good.

= No animation (better than bad animation).
    = Okay amount of CG per scene but could do with a few more for sure.
    = Standard RPGM combat that doesn't serve much of a purpose other than to add time.

- Like 95% of choices do not really matter, so why are they there? They're either "say yes or game over" or "choose a dialogue but the story will proceed in the exact same way regardless".
    - To that point, there could have been many more routes to suit various tastes. Failing to beat the bandits could have been a route. The priest could have been a route. Swapping turned into FFM could have been a route. Etc. Quite disappointing.
    - Censored.
    - No pregnancy ending is lame with all the dialogue regarding condoms / birth control / filling of wombs.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

johndqdo

This is good, like very good. It’s been a long time since I’ve played an NTR game of this quality.

Negative points:

. The art is not the best;
    . The part at the end of the game that is a “scene or save”. The scenes are good, but I don’t like this structure;

Some positive points:

. Charismatic characters (both male and female);
    . MC capable of satisfying his partner - the amount of NTR with the protagonist having a small penis is sad;
    . Well done swapping;
    . The right amount of humiliation - I usually hate humiliation in NTR because it tends to be extreme and sad, but in this game, it's just right. An example: the scene in the swapping where the girls praised the MC's and his friend's dicks, saying that one could never give the pleasure the other did, was an incredible turn-on, the scene with the father was also amazing.

I wish there were more games like this.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Gangradur

Suzuya is the master of netorase. His work is the best, this is honestly close to Knightess Whore in how good the scenes are.

Noel and Marie are both great characters, and the swapping scenes are both wholesome and erotic.
    The netorase scenes are also amazing, especially those with Sauber, which we could have gotten more of honestly.

The only critism I have with the game is that it could have had more scenes, especially with both Noel and Marie being claimed by one guy,
  4. 5.00 star(s)

quandin

one of the best swinging based games, while the last scenes were really stretched and mediocre the premise and early game well clears that, a definite must try.
    The game does have some rpg elements where you have to fight monsters which is absolutely uselles and not needed, just use a save editor and blast trough cause it's just a waste of time.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

linksterboy

This is essentially a visual novel crammed (lovingly) into an RPG shell.

The rpg elements drop off and never return seemingly halfway through the story. It also appears that there are no real choices to make through the story.

That said, the story is there, the writing is more than good enough to make you care about the characters and enjoy their perdicament. Worth a couple hours of play.

Worth noting that the first boss battle against the big antagonist (you will know when it happens) is not winnable.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

DreamingOfPinkLips

Great game. Once again the developer manages to tell an interesting tale of what essentially is true love and being able to enjoy your fetishes with your loved one. Suzuya could've easily sacrificed character integrity for the sake of NTR but decided not to do so, which I personally think did benefit the game. It has some seriously hot scenes too, and as is Suzuya's trademark, all scenes are drawn uniquely (no CG reusing).

Now with the new MTL the story is finally fully understandable as well. A joy to play, not only for fans of Suzuya's games but for every lover of the very kinks mentioned in the game's title (and mainly swapping sex / netorase).
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Troqu

This is easily the most digestible of this circle's works. Unlike a lot of them, the Netorase element doesn't feel forced or shoehorned in. The MC and Johnny develop the fetish together and it progresses naturally instead of just springing fully formed straight to the wife fucking people immediately. Probably the only one close to it in terms of story is the Knightess one, but even that felt like the MC was forced into enjoying it instead of discovering it himself.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

gesanor

A really solid narrative (for an NTR game) with fun characters and honestly really cool swinging relationships. The art is pretty inoffensive and the gameplay is practically nonexistent, but if you're here for a little bit of (not too serious) storytelling, then it doesn't get better than this imho! My favorite game from this developer, for sure!