VN Ren'Py A Step Above Satisfaction [v2.0] [sibbixart]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

sibbixart

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2023
Splash screen.jpg

Overview:
This is the story of a Neglected Wife (Jane) who expands her sexual boundaries and horizon.
A young married couple who met and had a whirlwind & happy romance & courtship,
but saw their happy marriage side tracked when John went to law school, and then began work as an attorney.
John tried to take care of his wife as well as his career, but he choose his career nearly every time a choice was to be had.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-14
Release Date: 2023-11-06
Developer: sibbixart -
Censored: No
Version: 2.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac:
- - - -
Android:
- - - -

3.jpg 4.jpg 2.jpg Splash-screen2.jpg Splash-screen1.jpg 5.jpg v2_18.jpg v2_29.jpg v2_46a.jpg v2_58.jpg v2_72.jpg v2_56.jpg v2_64.jpg av2_1a.jpg av2_4.jpg av2_32.jpg av2_66.jpg av2_51.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 29, 2018
Some small grammar issues (he used where it should be she), a couple awkward phrasings and a sudden abrupt stop. There's some assets left unused in the game like the script still needs another couple hours of work.

However! I think this has some potential as long as it doesn't fall into stereotypes too much. Having the female protag be an oral queen is an unfilled niche angle to go for and I think the author should run with it (y). Will be watching this one develop.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Since she is the Protagonist, looks a lot more like the Cheating tag.
Even though with this site's tag rule NTR is for getting cheated on FMC cheating usually gets the NTR tag if it follows a netorare formula. If she's just a slut who's throwing her body around then ya, just cheating. If she's actually being seduced and stolen away then it should probably get the tag.
Search male protagonist as an excluded tag, and FMC and NTR as an included tag if you want some examples. In Japan NTR typically covers stories with both FMC cheaters and MMC cucks.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
will wait on this one for a bit. while the game looks like it might be fun, there is too little in this initial release to get a real idea of how it will go. fortunately there are still hundreds of games in my unplayed folder to get through so this should have more to it next time i take a look at it..

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Promising little intro. I'd still like to see a more meaty first release, but fingers crossed this one can keep developing.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes