OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Speaking of cheating in this game, is possible to cheat learn all of the spells by using the movement cheat to put you in the scene where you would learn that Spell? Can't say I've tried doing that before, and if it was possible, it'd make some elements of the game a bit easier.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Its possible to get the spell trough the cheat function, albeit requiring some attention to do so.
As to make the game easier, it has to be seen, as its no difficult at all (to me).
Some pitfall (the vampire, the demon etc) but all can be made void by reading then some thinking (would you kiss a demon when offered to do so ? Meet a Vampire without any protection ?) etc.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Its possible to get the spell trough the cheat function, albeit requiring some attention to do so.
As to make the game easier, it has to be seen, as its no difficult at all (to me).
Some pitfall (the vampire, the demon etc) but all can be made void by reading then some thinking (would you kiss a demon when offered to do so ? Meet a Vampire without any protection ?) etc.
Oh, I know the game isn't hard, I've played this game a ton and gotten far into without cheats. I just find it even more fun with cheats, is all.

IIRC, the only thing I've never been able to do is get control over Kate, even while following the official guide, this has eluded me.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
This said, they are some hidden (for now) options, like with one of the library girls, who can be set as a volontary slave if following specifics steps.. Same goes for the cleaning lady in the general shop, do not steal when its possible.

shawnkain

May 20, 2017
is there anyway to go back a step i got the charm vampire but i end up being attacks by vampire sarah if not how can i prevent that

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
is there anyway to go back a step i got the charm vampire but i end up being attacks by vampire sarah if not how can i prevent that
If you ended up in the same situation as me where whenever entering the Gates Mansion you get the "vampire attack" ending. You can go into the cheat menu and change the flag(s) and location of the Vampyre and Sarah to 0. Didn't mess up my game state and fixed the issue so that I could continue there.

Reactions: crmsn7

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Next update should be coming in a week. Dev said beta is currently underway. He tends to put out a request for testers. I would request but my knowledge of and code is useless. That and I don't like to grind unless it's Destiny in which case will be getting it for PC the 25th.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Version 14.7 has been released:
The major features of this release are
- improved support for mobile browsers and some others like IE 9
- new characters Miku, Camryn, Mia
- Missing Document short quest for Diane White
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This release is compatible with save games from version 14.6 but if you load a late game save you will get some SMS messages starting stories. Also some new photos will appear in your phone from Davy and his time with Kate.

Walkthroughs
Only the Conspiracy path walk-through is reasonably up to date, the rest are still as of 14.4 and as such get issue around magical defences wrong.

These are all in the game itself, in the "Help" page.
Upgrade from 14.6:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
think I lost my saved games. Anyone have one near the end they can pass on?

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
how do you unlock mia?
To Charm her, you need to have charmed her daughter Bambi. Next you need to have seen the photo of Bambi and her mom Mia in Bambi's hotelroom and asked Bambi about the photo. Next you should be able to ask Bambi to go to the gym with you and her mom, simply just cast the charm spell on Mia and voila. (best you have shielded charm but i'm not certain you need to have it for her to get charmed though, i did have shielded charm and this point and it worked fine.)

Modern Viking

Aug 16, 2016
To Charm her, you need to have charmed her daughter Bambi. Next you need to have seen the photo of Bambi and her mom Mia in Bambi's hotelroom and asked Bambi about the photo. Next you should be able to ask Bambi to go to the gym with you and her mom, simply just cast the charm spell on Mia and voila. (best you have shielded charm but i'm not certain you need to have it for her to get charmed though, i did have shielded charm and this point and it worked fine.)
Also need to have progressed in the story enough to have a prisoner down in the hotel cellar (usually Davy). You'll receive an SMS from Bambi letting you know Mia is there. If you wait to charm her for a week like Bambi asks you can get a few extra scenes and then can charm her as explained above or at night at the hotel when she is tending bar for Bambi.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Is there anything specific that you need to do to have Mr. Beasley teach you the advanced hypnosis stuff? Because I have him charmed, have the hypnosis book (I read it in my room also) but the option to have him teach me doesn't show up.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes