Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
anyone know how to get into the safe? ive tired looking at alll the walkthroughs but non of them say how to open it

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
does anyone know the differences between normal charm and shield charm
Shielded Charm can be used on people in public. It's pretty much a mandatory upgrade, since it's makes the Charming process so much easier. Otherwise, you have to be Invisible to charm people in public, which doesn't always work.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Does any body know how to get the ghost
You need to learn Medium powers from one of the teachers, and then you need to progress one of the story lines enough that someone ends up in hospital, which spawns a red-headed Nurse. She need Shielded Charm to do anything with her, then you should be able to follow the Ghost story with her,

I believe this is only possible on the 'Good' Route, as I believe that's the only way you learn the (the name escapes me) the power to 'see things', which is required to even know that's something spectral in the first place, you'd then use Medium powers to ;summon' the Ghost.

You can also charm the Ghost, cause that makes sense.

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
Can you charm the gypsy yet or is that still in the works. I try to follow the walk trough then get to carried away with it cheat and charm everyone......its an issue.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
This was a surprisingly entertaining experience.
Did 2 playthroughs and failed to get the good ending with the main girl both times but still had a blast. One of these days I might figure out where to find that hypnosis book or what it's even good for when I can already mind-control via magic.

Reactions: mastercuck

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
This was a surprisingly entertaining experience.
Did 2 playthroughs and failed to get the good ending with the main girl both times but still had a blast. One of these days I might figure out where to find that hypnosis book or what it's even good for when I can already mind-control via magic.
To get the hypno book first you need to free the Ross sisters from Beaslys hypno. After you have charmed Beasly yourself with masculin cantrips (you need to learn it as a skill with the points you get from charming). Then you can ask Mr. Beasly about the hypno skill. He'll tell you to read the book about it. You can get this book in two ways, easiest is to go to the gypsy magic store owner and ask about such a book. She sells one for about 100 bucks. Second is to go to the library and search for it. One of the librarians will tell you it's already loaned out. After your mother leaves the house to go to work you can visit her there. Her collegue is the one who borrowed the hypno book from the library and you can ask her for it. After getting the book, read it and you can learn the hypno skill form Mr. Beasly if you have the points to do so. This skill can be used to corrupt the head nun into becoming a sex slave. You cannot charm her otherwise. See the walkthrough for precise steps for charming her.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
The game is quite evolved, with several main path even if all are not evenly developed. Which remind me that the dev is alright with added scenes for some of the characters (as usual, writing is quite the main time consuming point).

If some is interested, Ive the detail as to who is alright so far somewhere.

barry509

Aug 11, 2017
Are there any similar games like this one?? (Ie. With incest and mind control with many characters and male MC) preferably HTML...

Reactions: mastercuck

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Hm, dont know (yet) of any who has the listed feature, then, as to find hypno related content = hypnoticscollective would be your best option.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
That game do not get heavy update, given requirements (the main one being the images fitting scenes).
If curious, look at the last date, over months between each "major" (as to qualify, another story).

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
it been a long time sense i played this game forgot how to inc mana does anyone know
Any stone you collect restores mana. Sleeping restores mana. Or go to the left panel and find the "cheat" button and add mana. :D

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes