Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
all Mega links are asking for an encryption key It's early am I missing some clue?

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
Oh you horny wankers :) There was like 3 or 4 choices, how you need walkthrough for that?? I feel so sorry for gamers in this generation because they need everything ready and done. So sad.

Some of these images are way too dark. Maybe improve those in future.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I see. But he also mentions it in the introduction: "Granted the overview is short and lacking but you take control of a male character in a decision based visual novel made in renpy."
ok

Ravin123

Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 59550

Overview:
One random night you get a call from your sister(You haven't seen her in years) with
some disturbing news. She rush's over and and this is where it begins.

Granted the overview is short and lacking but you take control of a male character
in a decision based visual novel made in renpy. This is my first attempt with a
project like this. I'm still new with daz3d and coding and this is my first time
actually writing a story. (You have been warned)

I plan on making monthly updates which I will post here 3 weeks after patreon release
only to keep it fair to those who would support me. This 0.1 is a little short but it is
only the first night. I do plan to have more content in future installments. There is a
patch for the taboo content or rather, a patch for the text. I have it pre installed with this
current version. The zip also includes a walkthrough and 2 4k images. My mega account is still free so the bandwidth maybe lacking for that link. I did
remake my 0.1 recently because I wasn't happy with the old
So I am posting both variations simply because it was already
put together. Thanks and I hope you enjoy!
Updated: 19 January 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship:no
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download Old 0.1:
PC: | Mac:
New 0.1:
PC:
| Mac:

(Samples/Screenshots)
View attachment 59552 View attachment 59553 View attachment 59554 View attachment 59555
Decryption key plz... for walkthrogh

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Sorry about the mega links guys. I fixed them. At least on my end, it isn't prompting for a key.

Reactions: SYRE

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
before I download, what the different between old and new 0.1?
The over all plot point is the same but I re did all the images and dialog. I made the old version months ago when I first started with renpy and daz. I wasn;t happy with it. I just posted it because it was already ready.

Reactions: SYRE and E=MC2

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Bellas first words to you: "I'm so sorry sis..." ...dont genderbend me, I am your brother D:

/fixit
Thought I fixed that before I built it, But I guess not. Here is the fix. Just extract to the game folder with all the rpy files

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Preview pics are looking great. I will wait for a few more releases... to many disappointing 0.1's....

While I like the "realistic" proportions (no monster boobs), the overall model of the sister looks a little bit young (14-16 from my opionion).

But I will watch this thread and see how to development goes. Keep it up :)

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes