• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Couto25
I recommend this game to you. This is the creator's third attempt. Because he listens too much to his clients' advice and their idea ruined his game. Be careful on that forum, user Stanford8 is a fanatic of that game.

The Adventurous Couple [TACOS Part 8b] [Mircom3D]

Reactions: Shyata 2.0

Rockpaper345

Sep 14, 2022
Hmm the thing is I like few genre and that game is not one of the genre that I like....I wonder sometimes when I say something negative about the game I like to play, few supporters suggest to play some other games for scene ..I enjoy corrupted wife games with scene...why would I play something teenage genre just for scene. And unfortunately all corrupt wife games are running with such a slow pace that even a real wife can be corrupted before that..but still I do like a little background story, just not snail pace like awam....so if you have any female protagonist, corrupted wife and NTR with good story and good sex scenes then yea you can suggest it to me
The game i recommended is huge has multiple routes.

There is ntr path yes.

in terms of ntr one of the best games.
This is top 3 ntr game in this site in my opinion.

There is also alpha route.
Beta route is ntr route.

Seriously try this game.

If u want to ntr. Step mom ntr and step sis ntr. Sadly no wife ntr.
Protagonist is young male.

U can also go romance route.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Couto25
I recommend this game to you. This is the creator's third attempt. Because he listens too much to his clients' advice and their idea ruined his game. Be careful on that forum, user Stanford8 is a fanatic of that team game.

I played that game ..i find it very interesting but a little fast towards sex..same as project myriam( model is so ugly in this game that i prefer to skip its update) and Exciting Games.....this version is short version of original one...The one I like in the latest game that has been released after perfect marriage or during same time are Corrupted Hearts, Miss denver, and there is one more i am forgetting the name of the game..will let you know once i see it's update.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
soon? i guess it is.
if everyone stop pay him in dead month he will abandoned game he make money with every month excuse sorry i will be late i have sick ...sorry my ass hurt this month ....why resale when 400 member pay him no need work patron make money free way
let everyone cancel membership dead month we see if give excuse and cry why no support waaaaaaaaa

4 month for 5 min game play and am sure he will do again will split this update in two release like last 2 update
he out idea for the game
wife and mother is master milk game now everyone get lesson

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
if everyone stop pay him in dead month he will abandoned game he make money with every month excuse sorry i will be late i have sick ...sorry my ass hurt this month ....why resale when 400 member pay him no need work patron make money free way
let everyone cancel membership dead month we see if give excuse and cry why no support waaaaaaaaa

4 month for 5 min game play and am sure he will do again will split this update in two release like last 2 update
he out idea for the game
wife and mother is master milk game now everyone get lesson
just report the patreon page and be done with it. dev promised a what? update for like 2~4months maybe? if promises were not delivered then atleast they should have the decency to stop charging for a month or two until they managed to release what was delayed but reality is often disappointing, no? so with enough reports, maybe patreon would opt or release that kind of feature. if devs dont deliver, they sanction the dev, or stop the charge for until when the promise was delivered.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
WTF? It's been a little over 2 months since the last update. There are dev's out there that take over a year to update their game.

If you don't like how fast he is doing his updates unwatch the thread and find another game that is more to your liking.
Till now I think I don't have any issues with the timing of the update with this game atleast. I subscribe to him every now and then in between to provide my input about the update lol...And he clearly mentioned that there will not be sexual content until part 2...So I am hoping for some hot scene in the upcoming update.

TBH I dont mind timeline but if the content released even after delayed update is shit....that piss me off more lol...So, I do want him to take his time as much as he want but I don't want him to disappoint viewers and gamers with short content/not enough sex/ just story update.

There will be 2 situation after this update:

1. The story will satisfy audience in all aspects of hot scenes and story. I just hope there should be atleast 2 scenes in different paths or with different characters of the main storyline because I am tired of other games like Awam that focus whole update on only one character storyline or introduce new character and end the update with a peanut like handjob or blow job scene.

2. There will be good story but no sex or just a tease and blue balls again in part 3 lol...In this situation, there will be problem. Few will say that it's just the beginning of Part 3, so we don't want Ana to be a whore and defend with the logic saying it's a slow burn. And there will be second group of people who will be saying the developer already took 2 years to build background story and that was the slow burn with tease and everything.. And he promised hot action from part 3 onwards.

If he satisfy audience in all aspects (story and scene wise) then good. If it's going to be 2nd point then I will suggest him to take 1 more month and please try to meet expectation of audience in all aspects.

Reactions: Krat0$

Pypypy

Jan 25, 2024
The dev's gonna make Marvin cum all over your face before he abandon this game.
you know, he's gonna make Marvin jerk off to Anna, and then suddenly cum on the center of the 4th wall, and with a final message "suck my dick." hahahahahah!

edited: all animated

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
Couto25
I recommend this game to you. This is the creator's third attempt. Because he listens too much to his clients' advice and their idea ruined his game. Be careful on that forum, user Stanford8 is a fanatic of that game.

I liked this one at the beginning but as you say it is now his 3rd attempt at it. As for the user you mention I think the word fanatic is an understatement.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Couto25

I liked it...I find it same as exciting game...but I never understood where the story is going with so many sex scenes lol...will try it

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
Status Update
17 hours ago
"I wanted to give you an update now that we’re through April. It was a productive month after a spotty March. I anticipate May will be another productive month as I don’t have much in the way other than usual job/family duties. I don’t have a release date, but progress-wise we’re about 80% through overall. The first part of the update will follow David through Monday and Tuesday morning. I have this part done. The second part of the update will follow Anna’s Monday and Tuesday morning. I’m currently working through it. I’ll probably share at least one, maybe two, sneak peeks before the release.

Thanks everyone for your support."

Davids part could be less then 50 renders and a page or so of text...... Its part 3 now lets get to what was advertised.

Thanks

Former Pateron

3.70 star(s) 98 Votes