Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Nah as per what I understand sexual content will start after this update.. Wednesday story onwards most probably...this one may contain some content towards corruption with Chris ..but I doubt...it may have few tease or some intimate groping...He doesn't disclose it clearly..I did told him that when he meant "sexual content", we expect penetrative sex and not BJ/Handjob kinda blueball scenes lol ... hopefully we will see after this update. I meant Wednesday story onwards.
Actually, the creator didn't say anything interesting

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Marvin groped twice...one is more like a caressing n one real groping..and Chris will push her one more step ahead..Chris got sexy selfie n marvin groped ana in that dress lol..if someone deserves ana in romantic path it's Jake..even if he's con in the story, he is trying to let ana come to him n not throwing himself to ana..let's see what's Jake story in this update.

Just in case if Chris doesn't hit jackpot this update...marvin will hit in the next update..and it's hard for Chris because David is at home.
:ROFLMAO:Jake will stand in front of Anna's desk again, wagging his cock like a peacock's tail:ROFLMAO::eek:

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Status update from Mr. Palmer
View attachment 3655822

Hello,

Just a quick update. The renders are now finished for this upcoming release. I'm still working on the programming/writing for a couple scenes before I can package it for release. I don't have a date for you but it's close. Not in a day or two... I'd give it at least a week from now, and that's best case scenario because I'm going to be offline this weekend.

It's extremely unlikely I'll respond to any messages/posts until then, especially those asking me when the release will be ready. Every minute I spend responding is every minute I'm not working on getting the update done, and right now I need every free minute I can get. Please don't take offense.

The reason Part 3 updates are taking more time than the first two parts is because there's a lot of different versions of dialogue, and in some cases, differences of how events unfold. I'm really hoping to capture the version(s) of the story you want to experience based on your choices. This will all begin to crystalize more and more as we go, and I'm putting in some choices in this update that will help streamline some of the scenarios. I plan to provide an updated walkthrough sometime after I release it. Paths will become clearer with each update.

I'll warn the Chris haters out there - this update is heavy with Chris content, so you might find it shorter and unsatisfying if you reject him... but the next update after this one will feature more with other characters you want to see and less with Chris, so thanks for being patient. I'll point out - for those who want Anna to play hard to get with Chris - just because you reject Chris now doesn't mean you can't have future adventures with him. I've pointed this out before, and I want to stress it again, because most VN's will end the path with an antagonist if you reject him/her. Sometimes it's satisfying making the protagonist reluctant, unsure, or faithful in the beginning knowing that the door isn't completely shut.

Thanks everyone!
Anna is gorgeous as always.
But when I look at this drawing:
1716304430763.png
I'm wondering. Shouldn't Anna wear a more open neckline or a shorter skirt? Or she will wear a more revealing outfit only in the office, at work? :unsure:

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Anna is gorgeous as always.
But when I look at this drawing:
View attachment 3656906
I'm wondering. Shouldn't Anna wear a more open neckline or a shorter skirt? Or she will wear a more revealing outfit only in the office, at work? :unsure:
:unsure:Maybe she has a short skirt but you can't see it? this be a business dinner She is dressed professionally Maybe the next day she'll wear a bolder dress, something like when she went to happy hour.

Last edited:

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
Why her boobs look like this? Funny big! I am afraid that because of the fans of the game the developer will start to change his excellent game to satisfy all the tastes. Next Anna will be lesbian, then incest, then the game will be ruined.
Keep Anna as it is please , keep the game slowly building burning.
Keep it good please.

Last edited:

dkbacon

Oct 1, 2023
Why her books look like this? Funny big! I am afraid that because of the fans of the game the developer will start to change his excellent game to satisfy all the tastes. Next Anna will be lesbian, then incest, then the game will be ruined.
Keep it good please.
Yes and then aliens from planet assholes jumps in, then O.J Simpson and last, Shaggy..... The soundtrack will be "The Prodigy - Smack my bitch up"..... the ending will be "Shaggy - it wasnt me".

gloaming

Nov 7, 2017
Why her books look like this? Funny big! I am afraid that because of the fans of the game the developer will start to change his excellent game to satisfy all the tastes. Next Anna will be lesbian, then incest, then the game will be ruined.
Keep it good please.

I like big BOOKS and I cannot lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a livre in your face
You get sprung, wanna pull up tough
'Cause you notice that book was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh baby, I wanna get with you
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But those books make me so horny

Reactions: trogdorr

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Status update from Mr. Palmer
View attachment 3655822

Hello,

Just a quick update. The renders are now finished for this upcoming release. I'm still working on the programming/writing for a couple scenes before I can package it for release. I don't have a date for you but it's close. Not in a day or two... I'd give it at least a week from now, and that's best case scenario because I'm going to be offline this weekend.

It's extremely unlikely I'll respond to any messages/posts until then, especially those asking me when the release will be ready. Every minute I spend responding is every minute I'm not working on getting the update done, and right now I need every free minute I can get. Please don't take offense.

The reason Part 3 updates are taking more time than the first two parts is because there's a lot of different versions of dialogue, and in some cases, differences of how events unfold. I'm really hoping to capture the version(s) of the story you want to experience based on your choices. This will all begin to crystalize more and more as we go, and I'm putting in some choices in this update that will help streamline some of the scenarios. I plan to provide an updated walkthrough sometime after I release it. Paths will become clearer with each update.

I'll warn the Chris haters out there - this update is heavy with Chris content, so you might find it shorter and unsatisfying if you reject him... but the next update after this one will feature more with other characters you want to see and less with Chris, so thanks for being patient. I'll point out - for those who want Anna to play hard to get with Chris - just because you reject Chris now doesn't mean you can't have future adventures with him. I've pointed this out before, and I want to stress it again, because most VN's will end the path with an antagonist if you reject him/her. Sometimes it's satisfying making the protagonist reluctant, unsure, or faithful in the beginning knowing that the door isn't completely shut.

Thanks everyone!

___________________________________++++++++_____________________________________________________

Hello,

Just a quick update. The renders are now finished for this upcoming release. I'm still working on the programming/writing for a couple scenes before I can package it for release. I don't have a date for you but it's close. Not in a day or two... I'd give it at least a week from now, and that's best case scenario because I'm going to be offline this weekend. No rush...some games are worth the wait. And if you're a fan of JRR Martin, you will know what I mean

It's extremely unlikely I'll respond to any messages/posts until then, especially those asking me when the release will be ready. Every minute I spend responding is every minute I'm not working on getting the update done, and right now I need every free minute I can get. Please don't take offense. Knowing you're a busy to read this any time soon, just thought I'd still like to let you know I enjoy your work

I'll warn the Chris haters out there - this update is heavy with Chris content, so you might find it shorter and unsatisfying if you reject him... but the next update after this one will feature more with other characters you want to see and less with Chris, so thanks for being patient. I'll point out - for those who want Anna to play hard to get with Chris - just because you reject Chris now doesn't mean you can't have future adventures with him. I've pointed this out before, and I want to stress it again, because most VN's will end the path with an antagonist if you reject him/her. Sometimes it's satisfying making the protagonist reluctant, unsure, or faithful in the beginning knowing that the door isn't completely shut. Though I am not a Chris hater, just find his route too bland... Nevertheless, after I play the version how I wish, I'll go back and see what I missed . Thing is if you close a path, you lose information of the main characters... took me a month or more before I even bothered with the Robinson route

Thanks everyone!

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes